• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

1/24 GDT: Canadiens 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Better than Cleary, who should be the Flyer's problem right now. I hope we don't need Bert in the shootout.

Cleary is a decent PKer aside from that blunder on Sharp's PP goal but Bertuzzi is a liability on every area of the ice. Atleast Cleary's turn overs come in the offensive zone

Yea I definitely was like 'oh crap we've lost this game' when Bert came on for his shootout attempt, but good for him for roofing that slapper. I've liked his game this season, but at times he's just like a brick out there.

That defensive miscue on the PK was horrible. I think we could all see it coming as soon as Cleary and Helm committed to the same guy after the face-off. Did Cleary have another PK shift after that goal? I remember Doc commenting that Abby replaced him alongside Helm on the next PK

Yea I definitely was like 'oh crap we've lost this game' when Bert came on for his shootout attempt, but good for him for roofing that slapper. I've liked his game this season, but at times he's just like a brick out there.

That defensive miscue on the PK was horrible. I think we could all see it coming as soon as Cleary and Helm committed to the same guy after the face-off. Did Cleary have another PK shift after that goal? I remember Doc commenting that Abby replaced him alongside Helm on the next PK

Yeah he did. Just usually he is a decent penalty killer. Blocking shots and what not. We have plenty of good penalty killing grinders though just saying I see a bit more value out of Cleary than Bert.

Babs isn't as oblivious as I thought. Bertuzzi was the worst player on the ice against the Hawks and looked like a Beer leaguer on the first two Hawks goals. Next step is Cleary

bert sucks but he scored to tie it in the shootout

cleary did not

so if this comes to shootout i will be a bit upset

don`t know if anybody mentioned this in this thread, but if so it`s still worth repeating

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1589969

seems like therien lost the locker room, half of his players want him gone

Geesh. You'd think that they have some sort of building manager to keep it from moving around.

I guess we'll have to be nice and loan them our visitors' one tonight.

Wings win tonight in regulation. Nowadays, that's a bold prediction.

Cold miserable night. Check. Sold tickets to friend of a friend who calls and says they can't make it. Check. Going to a game that starts in five minutes with an extra ticket. Check.

I guess there are worse problems to have.

Edited by hathorlive