• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FifeHockeyNut

Sammy Waived

Rate this topic

Sammy summed up how I felt about him taking up valuable prospect with his useless as: -2 awesome. Let him sit in the seats like Manitoba did with Fedor.

He's not forcing a prospect out, he's forcing one of the career AHL players out.

He's not forcing a prospect out, he's forcing one of the career AHL players out.

Exactly, which is hurting the team. Sammy was brutal last night and so so SLOW. It was hard to watch.

At least Callahan scored again.

Exactly, which is hurting the team. Sammy was brutal last night and so so SLOW. It was hard to watch.

At least Callahan scored again.

I want him to play as much as possible for the next few weeks, get into a groove, score a bunch of goals, and then maybe someone will be willing to give the Wings a conditional draft pick for him.

Hey sorry to pose this question here but since we're on the subject where do you guys see these griffins games? I wouldn't mind checking them out to see our prospects play and how miserably slow Sammy still is.

There's a whole section for that. Called minor and pro team affiliates

DB Sammy -2 again; trying to help drive the Griff's out of first place - seriously; why are they even dressing him? What is the point? Need a real answer here; why are they? Not helping youth; he said he didn't feel good. Sit his ass in the stands.

Hey sorry to pose this question here but since we're on the subject where do you guys see these griffins games? I wouldn't mind checking them out to see our prospects play and how miserably slow Sammy still is.

I lived in Grand Rapids for a few years and caught the games every Thursday (Thursday is dollar dog/beer night) (there's a nostalgic Larry Murphy fan deep within my soul)

But yeah, as far as I kno, that's the only way to catch up on the games