• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dabura

Stadium Series, Vol. I - Ducks @ Kings (GDT)

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

I gotta say, I really have no interest in watching this game. I sure as hell don't see why it needs two hours of pre-game. What is this, NASCAR?

If anyone else on this broadcast says "this is awesome" or some variation on it I'm going to puke.

I'm going to be shocked if the ice isn't crap during the game.

Wtf they got KISS. All these outdoor games are watering down the winter classic. I bet you next year they push to have a game played in england at a soccer pitch.

I'd love to see Calgary and Vancouver play a game in this environment, with Bettman watching.

Bettman is probably in the front row right now masturbating to this game.

Any motivation I had to watch this game has been completely sucked out of me with Kiss, Tom Arnold, the fake enthusiasm and the overall circus nature of this s***show.

Any motivation I had to watch this game has been completely sucked out of me with Kiss, Tom Arnold, the fake enthusiasm and the overall circus nature of this s***show.

I am cringing each time I see green grass. Which now that the puck dropped appears to always be on the screen now, awesome.....

Why not visit Phoenix for the next years Stadium Series ? Hockey in the desert cannot look more ridiculous than on grass in California.

I hope it rains and the NHL learns their lesson about sunbelt blah blah blah and that too much of something is not good. 1 Winter Classic and 1 Heritage Classic. Done.

There you go.