• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/26 GDT: Panthers 5 @ Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

Mrazek next game please. Terrible s*** from Gustavsson this game. That's why he's not a starter. Consistency...

odd man rushes are always 50 50 for goaltenders. The team could have done a better job in shutting them down

How do the ******* refs miss such an obvious high stick? !

Tats high-sticked and bleeding...nothing given...after phantom goal waved off. f*** me the officiating in the NHL is embarrassing at times...like the netting goal against LA that echoed the SJ one against us. I mean FFS...the NHL does so many things well, but the things it gets wrong are pathetic

Tats high-sticked and bleeding...nothing given...after phantom goal waved off. f*** me the officiating in the NHL is embarrassing at times...like the netting goal against LA that echoed the SJ one against us. I mean FFS...the NHL does so many things well, but the things it gets wrong are pathetic

That would have been a 4 minute 4 on 3 in OT……f*** YOU REF ASSf***INGHOLES!!!!!!!!

odd man rushes are always 50 50 for goaltenders. The team could have done a better job in shutting them down How do thef****** refs miss such an obvious high stick? !

He's gotta make the save on that angle though. He was sliding to the corner for some reason like he does sometimes.

Sheahan for the winner.