• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/26 GDT: Panthers 5 @ Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

It's impressive Z is playing as well as he is, because you know even when he's in the lineup his back isn't 100%.

Hopefully the Wings can keep rolling without him.

He was down the hall stretching after half his shifts last game. Poor guy. Z and Dats out….Thank god for Tatar, Sheahan, Nyquist, Jurco and Glendening. They help make this team fun to watch even without the Euro Twins and that's hard to do.

Chuck Pleiness ‏@wingsfrontman 3m

Andersson back Tuesday in Philadelphia per Babcock.

Who goes out for Andy then ? Gah.

Hopefully Cleary.

He was down the hall stretching after half his shifts last game. Poor guy. Z and Dats out….Thank god for Tatar, Sheahan, Nyquist, Jurco and Glendening. They help make this team fun to watch even without the Euro Twins and that's hard to do.

Hopefully Cleary.

:nono:

I have a bad feeling about this game. Hope I'm wrong. And we're just going to have to get used to Z not being 100% all year long. Back problems are no joke. Panthers have played us great all year long, this is going to be a tough win.

I have a bad feeling about this game. Hope I'm wrong. And we're just going to have to get used to Z not being 100% all year long. Back problems are no joke. Panthers have played us great all year long, this is going to be a tough win.

well depends if babcock keeps cleary the 1st line or not

well depends if babcock keeps cleary the 1st line or not

I have a feeling Mule will go to 1st line center. Also watch for Tatar to have a great game with Z out. I get the vibe Tatar likes to be the man and with Z out he has to be a bigger part of the offense.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but : I HATE H Zetterburg! Cleary was going to be a scratch today but Zetterburg has a minor injury and is scratched instead. Our wish ALMOST came true.

I take it you've never had a back injury? Any back injury isn't minor..