• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

I would like one of the Schenn brothers, Luke has great size and is a steady stay at home defenseman while Brayden would fix the search for a young center.

I like them both as well; seems to be a lot of raw talent there that's in need of good coaching/mentoring.

Luke to me is one of the most underrated defensemen in the NHL. Guy gets the job done,hits like a truck and doesn't take stupid high risk chances.

Don't forget to wear your bullet proof underwear.

:lol:

Can 'skinny', and 'power forward' be used in the same sentence when describing a hockey player?

Honestly I wouldn't have thought so until I saw Wayne Simmonds play.

He'll hit, fight, and can score, so he's one of the rare power forwards in this league. But he's also 6'2" and 175 lbs soaking wet. He must be one seriously strong dude.

I won't be able to catch the game tonight, but while you guys are watching can someone figure out a way for the Wings to acquire Wayne Simmonds?

He's been one of my favorite players since he was no the Kings. And one of the skinniest power forwards you'll ever see.

This.

I live in Flyers territory. I've been working on this for some time now. My understanding is that he was available earlier in the season when the Flyers were free falling (Holmgren said everyone not named Giroux or Mason was available), but, well, "We like our team," and now the window is closed. :glare:

He'll hit, fight, and can score, so he's one of the rare power forwards in this league. But he's also 6'2" and 175 lbs soaking wet. He must be one seriously strong dude.

I agree with you 100% on Wayne. He's one of the more underrated players in the league

I agree with you 100% on Wayne. He's one of the more underrated players in the league

The Flyers seem to be having a lot of underrated guys and yet Holmer always trades them before they are hitting their prime, while keeping the overrated ones.