• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

DD doesn't have a clue what he's doing on the PP. I guess Babs probably misses Kindl's lethal skills on the PP. Is Smith our best shut down defensemen on this team? Cause he's the only d man that hasn't got a chance on the PP. I guess if it ain't broke... Oh wait

Terrible first

You sure? They carried much of the play and did some good things as they had Philly hemmed in their d zone for some good stretches. Yeah they are down 1-0, but we can all agree that the goal came as a result of terrible call and a pretty good deflection by Hartnell. If they keep at it things will be okay for tonight.

I really don't know why Smith doesn't get used on the PP. He's got great offensive instincts, is he prone to turnovers? Ya, in the D-zone, in the O-zone he's pretty good. Babs doesn't seem to use Smitty right. He needs to skate with the puck and be in the offensive zone instead of trying to be a defensive defenceman.

Did that clown have a jersey with his own name on the back?

So...

I turn on the game and hear Mick raging about penalties. Does that pretty much sum up the 1st?

Yeah. Both these teams suck right now.

Dekeyers kinda playing like a buffoon lately

You sure? They carried much of the play and did some good things as they had Philly hemmed in their d zone for some good stretches. Yeah they are down 1-0, but we can all agree that the goal came as a result of terrible call and a pretty good deflection by Hartnell. If they keep at it things will be okay for tonight.

i meant as far as the terrible calls, penalty ridden, undeserving 1-0 Flyer score ;)