• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

No he's not. If he was, he'd be an elite d-man. He isn't, although he's better than Ericsson. He just gets compared to Lidstrom, either consciously or unconsciously, because we've gotten used to our #1 guy not getting caught very often.

This exactly. I couldn't name 10 Dmen in the league I'd take over Kronwall as our #1 guy. And with the likes of Ouellet, Sproul and Marchenko coming up in the next few to push guys for jobs, I'm not worried about our D.

I would seriously considering seeing what Datsyuk could fetch on the trade market. It's getting to be time to move on from that era. Maybe trade to someone who's on the cusp of being a real contender like Colorado or another team not in the division. He's not a franchise player in other words he's not Yzerman or Lidstrom. I love him as much as the next guy but when's the last time he played a full season? C'mon it's time to move on

We are so spoiled as Wings fans (especially me) but if Holland sits on his butt again and we don't get a top defensemen this off-season (or one with that kind of potential), it's probably time to make a change there.

No way he can do that, no ******* way if the Wings are missing the playoffs you can bet he is going to hear a few times from the owner ship. This is the off season were the rebuild has to start and depending on who is available, the Wings need to land a highprofile guy.

The frustrating thing with this team is, they are playing catchup hockey and put together some nice wins but then the completely blow leads or simple are finding themselves in another losing streak times and times again. The Flyers are nt a stanley cup contender and yet they are leading comfortably :(

Why did it take Babs a 3-0 defecit to realize Andersson centering the top line was bad and Helm needed better wingers? Probably wouldn't matter much in the outcome, but Helm is the best center on the team right now and he has Cleary on his wing.

Babcock has a degree in sports :lol: ology and he's the best coach ever. Don't question his authoritahhhhhh!

Btw this is one of the more upsetting games this year. One we really couldve/shouldve won but failed miserably.

I totally disagree. I expected this outcome.

Because:

1. They way the lost on Sunday

2. The fact that they don't win in Philadelphia

3. Philly has talent and they've been underachievers the last two years

4. We don't have a top 2 line center on this team right now

5. Gus is still a backup