• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

shutout by Chris ******* Mason of all goalies

also I am sick of all the Monster bashers Howard played like absolute crap for 80 percent of the season if you think he would have done a better job in front of this defense, you are in for a big surprise once another REAL contender is going to destroy this team no matter who the goalie ist.

Edited by frankgrimes

For all the bad about this game, at least we had lots of chances. Our offense was bound to have a game where they struggle to score but as long as we create chances it's a good sign.

Other than that, this one should be forgotten. Hopefully come friday we have Howard and at least one of Pav or Z back.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg, maybe. But Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Franzen? That's happy-to-score-a-single-goal territory. JOAKIM ANDERSSON is our first-line center.

Meh you used my own post against me and made me realize just how silly my hopes were lolz.

Touché.

wow this game is laughable

if we had our 'big 3' available, it'd probably be a different story, but as others have pointed out, the defense is simply not good enough

and, like many others have pointed out, Quincey is the weakest link on this defense; despite his sub-par play he still gets top-4 minutes and seems to drag down whoever he's paired with

if we could #1-get healthy, #2- jettison Quincey and #3- somehow acquire a top d-man, we'd be a formidable squad

the only problems are #1- we can't get healthy, #2- won't get rid of Quincey 'til the off season, and #3- it's really hard to acquire a top d-man