• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

Kronwall is no 7M dollar defensemen IMO he's no better than Ericsson

No he's not. If he was, he'd be an elite d-man. He isn't, although he's better than Ericsson. He just gets compared to Lidstrom, either consciously or unconsciously, because we've gotten used to our #1 guy not getting caught very often.

Datsyuk with the sore groin for two months. Datsyuk saw helm get away with it

This HAS to have something to do with Sochi. Like come on. From what I have read its Datsyuk who has expressed discomfort but they haven't said what specific injury he has - I'd like to know if doctors can actually quantify/see the injury itself using ultrasound.

Normally I wouldn't think Datsyuk the type to sit out for self preservation. But this is the last olympics he likely plays and he wears the C for the Host Nation. I'd feel pressure too to come in healthy and dominate - and I wouldn't be as upset if Z wasn't left to carry the load and go down injured.

91. Then, a 28 year old Sergei Fedorov will descend from the ceiling and score 9 goals and assist on a tenth to lead the Wings to a 10-3 win.

So let it be written.

Our father who art in the Joe. Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done. The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey goals. And forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us, Lead us not into defeat. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans, ...Lord Stanley, and in the name of the Wings. Amen

The worst part about this is that we were doing so well. The kids' confidence was soaring, stuff was clicking. And now we're playing slump busters for a struggling Flyers team which just so happens to be neck-and-neck with us in the standings. Lame.

Kronwall+Nyquist+Jurco+1st for Weber

I feel like you're trolling everytime you rag on Kronner. These last couple games haven't been his best, but "awful 75 percent of the time?" Have we been watching the same player all these years?

Kronner is not this team's problem

/captain save-a-Kronner