• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nyqvististhefuture

Trade deadline fast approaching - who should we target?

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Dickie I agree on contract I wouldn't go more than 7 either.

But if he plays with dat I do believe the offense on that line is centered around him. It's no secret dat is always in pass first mode so I do think his goals would go up just from that.

After the juniors season is up can mantha play with the griffins then? I'm assuming juniors ends earlier than ahl does. If he has 50 all ready I gotta imagine he is ready to take that next step.

Edited by DeGraa55

I'm curious ti see how Z's injury affects Holland's strategy. We wont be sellers, there's no point. I think he still makes a move. All we have to do Is float around .500 and then Z will be back for playoffs (hopefully). So he should stick to his game plan. Maybe this puts an emphasis on getting a scorer, too, but overall our franchise goal stays the same. Improve defensively for a playoff run.

Helm, Quincey, Kindl, and a 1st for Girardi (if it comes to that with him and the Rangers). I doubt any top free agent is going to want to "make Alfie's mistake" in signing with the Wings unless we get to the guy first, i.e. trade for him this season.

Abdelkader Datsyuk Alfredsson

Franzen Weiss Nyquist

Jurco Sheahan Tatar

Miller Andersson Eaves

(Z on LTIR)

Kronwall Ericsson

Smith Girardi

DeKeyser Marchenko

meh

Dom, is English your second language? I am asking that seriously and not as a smart ass. Because what I wrote was not even close to what your reaction was.

Then go back and read your proposal: Nyquist and Ouellet for Grabner... I don't think there's nothing much to add.

Personally I'd like to add at D, and maybe to the front office.

Grab Ehrhoff from Buffalo and add RichDG and Degra55 as special advisors to the GM?

This

Kenny NEEDS to upgrade our D... We have enough forwards, let the kids play.

Edited by Dominator2005