• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nyqvististhefuture

Trade deadline fast approaching - who should we target?

Rate this topic

Heads up!! Lol bench should have said something they all were looking at the play the whole time. Kesler had no idea.

Does anyone know how Keslers NTC works? I'm sure we'd be on a list of 10 or so teams he would accept a trade too

As I understand it he has a full NTC, so there's no list. He either approves or disapproves any trade.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

@leftwinger that wouldn't be that bad he can be 4/5 dman if we exchange for Quincy would be 50/50 gamble but I can't see much bad

@l3t5gow1ng5 your not a true wings fan I can say that confidently

Why? Because I want what's best for the team?

I can confidently say that you're borderline illiterate.

Edited by L3T5G0W1NG5

Take this with a grain of salt... but St. James predicts what kind of deal it might be to acquire Kesler

"It would likely cost Justin Abdelkader, either one of Gustav Nyquist/Tomas Tatar/Tomas Jurco, and either a 1st Round Pick or a high-end prospect like Ryan Sproul, Calle Jarnkrok or Teemu Pulkkinen."

If that's true... :lol: :lol:

This was in her most recent article for the freep

I don't think he gets moved at the deadline. Seems like a placed he'd like I can see Minnesota taking steps forward to being a contender

But you're not answering what I asked. You keep saying Minnesota is a "placed he'd like". Why do you feel that way?

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

What part of hockey is Kesler at all superior to Z?

The parts of hockey that require you to use your back.

But you're not answering what I asked. You keep saying Minnesota is a "placed he'd like". Why do you feel that way?

They have quite a bit of assets to acquire him. Just a hunch but now am just realizing they're division opponents. I can just see him fitting in with that team