• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nyqvististhefuture

Trade deadline fast approaching - who should we target?

Rate this topic

I bet we can unload Tootoo on Vancouver.

Kindl+Andersson+Tootoo for someone like Burrows? RH shot, got size and can skate and decent physically. He could be had quite cheaply and we clear up some room

Canucks would never do that trade

Who needs a trade? Weiss and Kindl are ready to go. ;)

Don't forget Samuelson bertuzzi cleary .. One can only dream

Quincy Bert cleary and maybe a 2nd rd for vanek and MacDonald (while on paper it seems like a dream MSG mentioned vanek is definitely on the move, particularly cuz hes a rental w.out guarantee for next season)duh)

tumblr_mspx76YTQW1qzzgm8o1_500.gif

Once Snow comes down from being high on glue he will have to worry about the 20 or so Islander fans lynching him.

id like vanek but it scares me I mean if he would stay id take him in a minute but its hard to say yea unload amazing talent for a chance I mean who really wants us to throw goose and tats out?

Who needs a trade? Weiss and Kindl are ready to go. ;)

Snipit from the article:

"Daniel Cleary did not practice Saturday due to an unspecified illness. He was limping and needed a cart to get from the dressing room to the parking lot."

Someone say LTIR to clear up more space to acquire someone?

Edited by Rivalred

Snipit from the article:

"Daniel Cleary did not practice Saturday due to an unspecified illness. He was limping and needed a cart to get from the dressing room to the parking lot."

Someone say LTIR to clear up more space to acquire someone?

I can't see how Holland can justify re-signing this guy. He isn't even playing and is injured (I thought he was just sick at first). So ineffective even as a depth player.

I can't see how Holland can justify re-signing this guy. He isn't even playing and is injured (I thought he was just sick at first). So ineffective even as a depth player.

I just hope holland doesn't feel like he has to resign him cause he basically promised cleary he'd resign him after the cap went back up .... Feel bad for cleary cause he was loyal and turned down more money but it's time to go

I just hope holland doesn't feel like he has to resign him cause he basically promised cleary he'd resign him after the cap went back up .... Feel bad for cleary cause he was loyal and turned down more money but it's time to go

We can give him a job within the organization if he wants one. That would be fair. He is pretty much done in the NHL.

The proposed Pitt/Kesler deal for those who haven't seen is Sutter, Depres, a 1st and a 3rd. Not sure if Gillis is going to get better then that, but I'm sure he'll take it right to deadline day. Most of the hockey guys seem to think Detroit is still in on him, so we'll see.

great, Pit in on the Kesler trades....if they get him, look out!

Hearing a 1st 3rd depres and sutter .... They can have him ... Seems every year pens keep trading there future away , they won't have much soon at this rate

Still think cup winner will be a western team .... Blues and hawks if I had to bet would be my picks at this point

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Athanasiou got a hat trick tonight .... 2nd most goals with 45 in the ohl and 6th scoring .... Could be a good time to use him in a deal rather than touching any of jarnkrok mantha jurco pulkkinen nyquist sheahan .....depending on the return

Was thinking about a top prospect we might actually move and his name popped into my head without even seeing those stats. Could be worthwhile, throw in a few picks and maybe a guy like Ferraro and we may have a package good enough to grab a top 4 D or top 6 forward. Even though I doubt Kenny makes any moves because it's not his style anymore, this year more then ever he has the flexibility to based on assets, cap room and need.

Hearing a 1st 3rd depres and sutter .... They can have him ... Seems every year pens keep trading there future away , they won't have much soon at this rate

Still think cup winner will be a western team .... Blues and hawks if I had to bet would be my picks at this point

For someone who doesn't follow the evil Penguins what would that be equivalent too for Detroit?

1st, 3rd, Smith and Tatar?

For someone who doesn't follow the evil Penguins what would that be equivalent too for Detroit?

1st, 3rd, Smith and Tatar?

Could be ... Think despres is younger though .... Would suck to give up a 3rd round pick as well as the first though

Athanasiou isn't going anywhere

Not saying he is or he isn't but to me out of the forwards in the top 10 on redwingscentral he's the one id trade and pulkkinen is on a tear now as well ..... As impressive as those 45 goals are he's doing it in his last year in the ohl