• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

The Hudler Factor

Rate this topic

Guys, this is ´Blesk´ news, you can divide by four everything they release. 

But anyway, he´s well known for his ..eh.. extraordinary way how to spent summer with whores friends. 

My translator is saying it´s called tabloid journalism in english. It´s like something has really happened, but then you can read quotes from ´one lady who confirmed´ etc. 

But in the other hand, Hudler is really known for his manner, 

18 minutes ago, Juklitz said:

My translator is saying it´s called tabloid journalism in english. It´s like something has really happened, but then you can read quotes from ´one lady who confirmed´ etc. 

Good to know, I'll take this with a grain of salt. Thanks Czechbro.

So? Millionaire former NHL player. What else is new even if it's true? I have decent earning friends that rings a bell with this. Wouldn't surprise me if the attendant was a supplier to good old Jiri.

14 hours ago, Juklitz said:

Hudler is a known party animal 

Yes, because he is. He spend every year part of the summer nearby my location (and in this location we know everything about and Hudler has here strong relations), drug smugglers, bars and "other services" have a good times. But what I wrote above is still valid- I´d divide by four every word and number released by Blesk magazine. Also Hudler is very well known for bad relationship with journalists. 

Edited by Juklitz

6 hours ago, Juklitz said:

Yes, because he is. He spend every year part of the summer nearby my location (and in this location we know everything about and Hudler has here strong relations), drug smugglers, bars and "other services" have a good times. But what I wrote above is still valid- I´d divide by four every word and number released by Blesk magazine. Also Hudler is very well known for bad relationship with journalists. 

Where is this location? I'm asking for a friend...

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Where is this location?

Point your finger anywhere in Eastern Europe map, mehehe.. 

He spent couple weeks every summer here: 

http://www.lanterna.cz/hotel-lanternaen.html http://www.horal-hotel.cz/hotel-horalen.html

It´s nearby Vsetin, town where he was introduced to professional hockey (playing with Cechmanek, Zabransky, Dopita..) 

Edited by Juklitz

But these quotes today released in czech press laughing out loudly: 

"It´s still not the party...let´s wait for ladies" 

"He asked for a ´coke´.. Pretty upset he received Coca-Cola"

(btw, for these who don´t know, europeans usually don´t use ´coke´ for Cola)

"He was high for like six hours.. Then felt asleep"

Hudler: "Oh, just a small accident. I just don´t like flying"

383465_jiri-hudler-simona-krainova-v0.jp

Edited by Juklitz

When he was in GR he got drunk at a bar downtown, was asked to leave, and got belligerent when the bouncer  wouldn't let him back in to grab his jacket.  When the cops showed up, he told them :you no arrest me, I Hudler, I hockey player."  A deputy that works security during their training camp every year ended up having to come down to ID him since his ID was in the bar and they couldn't find his coat right away.  

-source: my brother worked at Kent County jail at the time

10 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

When he was in GR he got drunk at a bar downtown, was asked to leave, and got belligerent when the bouncer  wouldn't let him back in to grab his jacket.  When the cops showed up, he told them :you no arrest me, I Hudler, I hockey player."  A deputy that works security during their training camp every year ended up having to come down to ID him since his ID was in the bar and they couldn't find his coat right away.  

-source: my brother worked at Kent County jail at the time

There was a dude on reddit who worked for the Wings (no longer does) in food/beverage distribution. According to him Jiri got drunk on his own in the players lounge/lockerroom one day, passed out on the couch, and pissed himself. Ruined a perfectly good couch. Shame.