• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/31 GDT: Capitals 3 @ Red Wings 4 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

Yeah, his "favourite team" just won though. You think he'd be the slightest bit appreciative and happy.

This sums up how I feel about them. unsuccessful-troll-thumb.jpg

I missed most of the game, but it looked like Howard and Neuvirth were both pretty good. 22 shots in the first for Detroit? Seriously? That's like video game shots.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

Yeah, his "favourite team" just won though. You think he'd be the slightest bit appreciative and happy.

they yet again blew what should have been a ROW.

hoo-*******-ray

Entertaining game and a win in the end. Cant complain about that as a fan. Good to see Jimmy come back strong. Cant remeber a time a wings goalie stopped all 7 shooters in a shootout. Neuvirth was the star of the game. Wings could have won by 3 if he played like he normally does.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hoo-*******-ray

That's only an issue if there's a tie breaker. Caps got a nice goal at the end off a tip. s*** happens. Wings got 2 points and finished January 4-1-1. And that's with a ridiculous injury count and no Datsyuk. Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco line should be enough to make any Wings fan happy

hoo-*******-ray

That's only an issue if there's a tie breaker. Caps got a nice goal at the end off a tip. s*** happens. Wings got 2 points and finished January 4-1-1. And that's with a ridiculous injury count and no Datsyuk. Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco line should be enough to make any Wings fan happy

6-5-2 Over the month of January. I think we did okay. We're still in the hunt and if we can find a way to get a solid win streak together, mixed with figuring out how to not blow the lead, we'll be in the playoffs no doubt.

6-5-2 Over the month of January. I think we did okay. We're still in the hunt and if we can find a way to get a solid win streak together, mixed with figuring out how to not blow the lead, we'll be in the playoffs no doubt.

That record with all the injuries we've had is an accomplishment. I wish the only 2 Wings going to Sochi were Tatar and Jurco, maybe Nyquist and the rest were resting for the home stretch. I want to see a healthy Wings team somehow still with the Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco line. I think we could contend. D is still a little bit shaky, but I think the right forward combo could really help out the D a lot.

That record with all the injuries we've had is an accomplishment. I wish the only 2 Wings going to Sochi were Tatar and Jurco, maybe Nyquist and the rest were resting for the home stretch. I want to see a healthy Wings team somehow still with the Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco line. I think we could contend. D is still a little bit shaky, but I think the right forward combo could really help out the D a lot.

Injuries and quality of opponents. When healthy we aren't even talking about missing the playoffs with this roster. Unfortunately I can't put us in with the elite teams (Boston/Chicago/Pittsburgh) but we are good and fun to watch.