• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Cory Emmerton waived

Rate this topic

The kid was serviceable. I don't remember him doing anything bad or good, but he was there when we needed a 4th line center.

If he gets picked up, I wish him well. If not, it's good to have an extra in the fold.

The Axe would certainly be devastated.

He was waived too. Maybe they'll be picked up by the same message board and live happily etherafter.

Seriously, for all the crap Emdog got, he wasn't all that bad. I was actually relieved when he got called up this year because it was someone who already knew the system and the players. He fit right in without having to go through freshman jitters. Good call up, just not good enough to be here all the time.

A lot of dicks on this forum. Kid played his role and didn't ***** when he was yo-yo'ed back and forth with the minors. He might not be the most amazing player by any stretch of the imagination, but at least he shows up, shuts up and does his job.

I'm more appreciative of what he's done for this team, as little as it may be, than I am of what Cleary and Sammy have done this season (which is even less).

But, then again, he doesn't score 20 goals with 5 minutes of ice time, so he's a mediocre piece of garbage....who makes league minimum I might add, not 1.7M or 3M.

A lot of dicks on this forum. Kid played his role and didn't ***** when he was yo-yo'ed back and forth with the minors. He might not be the most amazing player by any stretch of the imagination, but at least he shows up, shuts up and does his job.

I'm more appreciative of what he's done for this team, as little as it may be, than I am of what Cleary and Sammy have done this season (which is even less).

But, then again, he doesn't score 20 goals with 5 minutes of ice time, so he's a mediocre piece of garbage....who makes league minimum I might add, not 1.7M or 3M.

So telling the truth about his abilities is being a dick? He doesn't complain about his role. OK. Does that make him a better player?

So telling the truth about his abilities is being a ****? He doesn't complain about his role. OK. Does that make him a better player?

Let's take a look at your previous post, then....

His mediocrity at virtually everything will be hard to replace. He's like a hockey version of Shane Halter.

...would we say that that is more along the lines of you 'telling the truth'? OR 'being a dick'?

I think the main thing people are bitter about is that he was such a high pick and never turned out. Sure - he is a guy who gives 100% out there but being selected that high kinda puts a target on your back. If he was a 6th rounder people would be applauding his achievement of cracking the roster to begin with.

So telling the truth about his abilities is being a ****? He doesn't complain about his role. OK. Does that make him a better player?

Let's take a look at your previous post, then....

His mediocrity at virtually everything will be hard to replace. He's like a hockey version of Shane Halter.

...would we say that that is more along the lines of you 'telling the truth'? OR 'being a dick'?

It's 100% accurate.

He was waived too. Maybe they'll be picked up by the same message board and live happily etherafter.

:lol:

Oh, Axe.

Emdog was serviceable, good to have in a pinch. For his sake I hope he gets claimed by someone that'll give him some minutes with the big club.