• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewdanna

What's wrong with Pasha? (Mod warning post #57)

Rate this topic

The other day during a broadcast they brought up that ovi was receiving calls from high officials and they were applying pressure on their performance. Hosting the winter Olympics means a lot to them and they don't want to dissapoint their home by getting anything less than gold. I can only imagine pasha is receiving the same pressure if not more because he's the captain and currently injured. I really just want to have him back healthy regardless

How about this conspiracy theory:

Pavel is injured and cannot play for the Wings yet. He has been rehabbing his injury, with a timeline that happens to clear him around the start of the Olympics, and it has nothing to do with not wanting to play for the Wings.

See? That wasn't so hard.

Kovalchuk retired from the Devils and left the money behind and in the process gave the Devils a big break financially. He didn't say he was too hurt to play for the Devils.

Kovalchuk definitely didn't leave any money behind. He's making more per season over there than he would over here without a doubt.

I just want him to get well soon and even if he is holding back in order to be ready for the olympics so what?

The guy has given fans and especially this organization so much joy, he now has a once in a lifetime opportunity = captain your national hockeyteam in the olympics in your fatherland !

All I know is, I will enjoy watching him showing off his magic on the big ice. All the best Pasha

http://www.mlive.com...or_red_win.html

Babcock had no update on Pavel Datsyuk, who has missed 13 games with an unspecified knee injury.

“I just watched him in practice; his one leg isn’t holding up,” Babcock said. “Obviously, Pavel wants to play for his country and he wants to be a part of things, but you got to be healthy."

Babs also could have ulterior motives here. Lobbying for Pav not to be in Sochi increases his chances at a Gold medal.

I just want him to get well soon and even if he is holding back in order to be ready for the olympics so what?

The guy has given fans and especially this organization so much joy, he now has a once in a lifetime opportunity = captain your national hockeyteam in the olympics in your fatherland !

All I know is, I will enjoy watching him showing off his magic on the big ice. All the best Pasha

This. Sometimes fans get a little bit too greedy. I'm just happy he's around another 3 years.

Babs also could have ulterior motives here. Lobbying for Pav not to be in Sochi increases his chances at a Gold medal.

Really? I'd like to think our team and coaching staff wouldn't do distasteful things like this.