• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Capitals 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wow look at those leading stats.... We should probs trade dats for backstrom.

I mean hes younger right? Right? *blows brains out*

They look awfully rough beyond that top line, and Johansson is a borderline top 6 imo he just plays with two world class players. I'd assume those 3 are responsible for 75% of the entire teams offense at minimum.

They look awfully rough beyond that top line, and Johansson is a borderline top 6 imo he just plays with two world class players. I'd assume those 3 are responsible for 75% of the entire teams offense at minimum.

Our lines don't look too much better. Sure they are really fun to watch at times, and the kids will be a force in two years, but they can also be very inconsistent as we have seen. Although they have been playing very well as of late. Wings take this one 4-1 though, z, sauce, goose and sheahan with goals

Our lines don't look too much better. Sure they are really fun to watch at times, and the kids will be a force in two years, but they can also be very inconsistent as we have seen. Although they have been playing very well as of late. Wings take this one 4-1 though, z, sauce, goose and sheahan with goals

That is tough to disagree with, likely why both teams records are so similar as well. I think when healthy our offensive lines are stronger overall but as it sits above with Datsyuk and Franzen out it's looking like a pretty balanced match up.

I'm taking Wings in another heart twisting OT/SO game, 4-3 final. Zett notches a pair, Alf and Sheahan potting the other two.

Guest mjtm77

LGW!

And god dammit this game is on NBC.

What is our record on these early afternoon NBC games? 0-9,867?

I don't know his name, but he's in between the class and is a huge d bag. Can someone remind me. And not Pierre

I still don't get why Alfie is on the third line. He's been consistently our best player not named Zetterberg or Datsyuk. You'd think Babcock would want to load up on top.

I don't think it reflects negatively on Alfie, if that's what you're wondering. I think it gives our bottom-six some teeth, allows Babs to be slightly evil with his match-ups, etc.

Was emmerton sent to gr just because of the roster freeze or did someone come back?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nm just saw the other thread.somehow missed it the first time..Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I still don't get why Alfie is on the third line. He's been consistently our best player not named Zetterberg or Datsyuk. You'd think Babcock would want to load up on top.

I don't know man. On many nights Tatar and Nyquist look much more dangerous out there than Alfie..

I don't know man. On many nights Tatar and Nyquist look much more dangerous out there than Alfie..

Alfie really needs a passer like Pav to play with. He's just not as dangerous without a good passer. But I agree, third line is way too low for him he should be playing with Z.