• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Capitals 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

Games over for the fact that Howard has been awful. He's out of position. They could have 5 goals this period....

well, we certainly deserve to be down 3-1, should have been more esp. w/Ovie missing that empty net courtesy of Helm's awful turnover

can only hope Babs or somebody rips them a new one during the intermission and they come out with some fire in the 2nd

wake up, boys!

What was that. I'm not expecting us to dominate. But that was embarrassing. The only reason I'm not 100% giving up is because the Caps are actually a bad team with bad goaltending and bad defense. But what was that. Worst period ever. Everyone except Nyquist deserves to be benched the rest of the game. Most of all Quincey. I hate that guy.

SIGH. And I was looking forward to this game? Wow.

Yea I don't know what Lashoff has to do to be in the lineup..he's been solid all year..hardly ever hear his name which is a good sign for a stay at home d man.

I was wondering why Kindl has been in this game and last over Lashoff. Dare we hope he is being showcased for a trade?

Sure could use Datsyuk. He must really be hurt since he hasn't played since that awesome Winter Classic game. I would trade Aldredsson and two Weiss' for Jagr. This team is not gonna get it's s*** together with all these god damn distractions. Olympics, outdoor games and and injury bugs that spread to 9 guys at a time.

Scoring goals is not really a problem. With a 100% healthy line up this team can score goals. It's the defense and goaltending that won't get it done. Way too inconsistent on both sides. Need a goalie that can give you a chance to win night in and night out and Howard just hasn't been that guy.

Guest mjtm77

Howard is not the reason it's not 6 to 1. He has been out of position on every shot. Got saved by an ovi flubbed shot. And by two goal posts. Howard has been terrible this game. I see him lettin in more