• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Capitals 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

I still don't understand how you lose your top two defensemen (not to mention your #4 in Stuart) and don't bring in a high-end player to help cushion the blow.

Holland tried but didn't have a plan B that's the problem. Stuarts situation was clear after the day come out stating that he wants to play closer to his loved ones. Also the Holmer retirement has been way underrated, nobody can do what he did infront of the net.

For once I'd love to just see this team grow a pair and dig down deep and come from behind and beat teams they should and put together a friggin season changing winning streak this year.

Edited by GoWings!

For once I'd love to just see this team grow a pair and dig down deep and come from behind and beat teams they should and put together a friggin season changing winning streak this year.

Yeah, a comeback would make up for that Florida game they pissed away last week.

you know what? We should totally trade for Edler. His value is at an all time low with the Canucks they pretty much want to ship him out and he would fit in well here. Plus it would boot Kindl out of the lineup

I hate his contract, but losing Kindl/Quincey would be good. Maybe if they'll take Sammy for the remainder of the year :hehe:

you know what? We should totally trade for Edler. His value is at an all time low with the Canucks they pretty much want to ship him out and he would fit in well here. Plus it would boot Kindl out of the lineup

Used to be high on this idea, but the reality is they'd want a top-four defenseman coming back their way, and we can't manage that. Kronwall is untouchable, Ericsson signed an extension and had a kid and wants to retire a Wing, and DeKeyser chose the Wings over every other team. That leaves Smith, who we won't move, and even if we did, he's not a proven top-four defenseman in this league.

TATAR!!!!!!!!