MabusIncarnate

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Capitals 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

guys

we'll be ok when we get healthy, right?

i'm sure datsyuk and franzen will fix our retarded defensemen

right?

Its the right call stop bitching about it. Smith was trying to set a pick to give space to Kindl. Any contact on plays like that gets called. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If that was the case there would be about 30+ penalties in every game...the officials showcased some very poor game management skills

Its the right call stop bitching about it. Smith was trying to set a pick to give space to Kindl. Any contact on plays like that gets called. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

im fine with the call if they called the rest of the game the same way but they didnt

They didn't call interference. It was a "trip" from Brouwer stepping on Smith's stick. Z got mauled at the end of regulation and they overlooked that.

Theres no rule that says its not a penalty in OT. Smith has to be smart enough to avoid contact no matter how minor. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

There was barely any contact. Not like he just set a pick on him basketball style.

Sent from my SCH-545 using ClearyisGod

Edited by GMRwings1983

IM PROUD OF THE BOYS THEY STAYED IN THE GAME DESPITE THE OFFICALS CR#P CALLS ALL GAME.

THE LAST CALL JUST ABOUT TOPPED IT OFF, ABSOLUTE TRASH CALL, DESERVED BETTER TODAY BUT

IF THE HOMEE OFFICALS HAD THERE WAY WE WOULD HAVE GOT NOTHING OUT OF THAT GAME.

BABS IS FINALLY GETTING IT THOU, THE KIDS KNOW HOW TO PLAY, JUST GET A TOP D IN THAT CORP

AND WE DO HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Theres no rule that says its not a penalty in OT. Smith has to be smart enough to avoid contact no matter how minor.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You do realize the only contact on the play was the caps player stepping on smith's stick?

I didn't see much of the game, but if this offense as constructed scores 5 goals, then Jimmy needs to play well enough to win.

Am I off base for today or was he average?

He's almost always average or below.

There was barely any contact. Not like he just set a pick on him basketball style.

By rules in that instance no contact is allowed. Smith has to know any contact in that situation will send him to the box. Refs will always put a team on the powerplay over letting a call go that directly leads to a game winning chance. Has always been that way. Why is anyone surprised by it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If that was the case there would be about 30+ penalties in every game...the officials showcased some very poor game management skills

As long as they were in favor of the Wings many around here would love 30 powerplays a game. Compelling hockey for sure. Just read back through old GDTs and count the number of times people are begging for calls around here.

I didn't see much of the game, but if this offense as constructed scores 5 goals, then Jimmy needs to play well enough to win.

Am I off base for today or was he average?

The defending was awful. Howard didn't give up any soft goals, but he could have played a lot better. He continues to underwhelm.

Neuvirth also gave up 5, but he made some terrific saves on the other end. That's the difference between the two goalies.