• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/3 GDT: Canucks 0 at Justin Abdelkader 2

Rate this topic

I sense the Goose is still on the loose, and he and Z will continue to dominate. I hope Gustavsson gets the start in net tonight. And that kindl is sat again becuase Lashoff is one of our best stay at home shut down d-men.

4-3 wings (Goose, Jurco, Z, Alfie)

Well this has to be the best Monday ever, I thought the game was tomorrow! I listened to the game on the radio yesterday (only way to catch a game at work) but what sucks is recently in Canada I can't get *The Ticket to work on my iphone so I never get the wings feed...Hopefully Goose keeps lighting it up, that line seemed unreal...Ovechkin unrealer

Smith sitting again.

Babcock has sure rotated the D lineup this season. At one point Smith, Kindl, and Lashoff all being healthy scratches (yet not Quincey somehow).

This is why I hate long term contracts.

We're going to be up 3-1 with fve minutes left in the third. The Canucks are going to tie it up on a Quincey blunder and a Kronwall penalty. Then the Canucks are going to win it in overtime.

I'm glad Smith is scratched, though. I was ready for him to be traded four months ago.

I truly think this is a must win. Because I don't see them winning the next two games in Florida. Panthers just seem to have a hard on for the Wings this year and the Lightning are just the better team right now. Gotta win tonight.

Edited by SimonSin