• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/3 GDT: Canucks 0 at Justin Abdelkader 2

Rate this topic

Big stop by Lack there, too bad.

Yup, Andersson is slow and dopey. He played his way on to the team last year, but that's a good reason why you give out 1 year contracts to bottom 6 guys not named Helm.

Yeah, and peoples reasoning for him being around is for faceoffs and PKing. Glendening seems to win as many faceoffs and is much faster. When we hopefully qualify for the postseason, I hope Andersson isn't playing.

Yup, Andersson is slow and dopey. He played his way on to the team last year, but that's a good reason why you give out 1 year contracts to bottom 6 guys not named Helm.

Ya that two year league minimum contract is going to cripple us lol.

Pretty 'meh' period. Feels like one of those games where not much will happen 5-on-5. We need some PPs.

Your hate for him is strong I see. Quincey makes a lot of good defensive plays that go unnoticed. I don't believe he's bad because he doesn't contribute offensively because none of our defensemen do. I will agree that Quincey leaved his defensive partner in no mans land sometimes

There's a reason we're stuck on defense so much when Q is out there. He can't start a clean breakout to save his life. Even when he has an easy out he often tries something way over his skill level, or suddenly decides to make the 'easy' play and shoot it off the glass and out instead of making a pass. I do agree he has improved a little bit, but he's still infuriating to watch because nothing good ever happens when he's on the ice.

I don't understand what this has to do with Andersson. He's getting league minimum on a short term contract

I thought you were talking about ELC's…..my bad. I was insinuating that's what happens when they expire.

Babs will still put him on the power play before smith

Maybe he'll block the other teams dump attempts and we'll maintain offensive zone pressure?

I want a celebratory hat trick out of Nyquist for making the olympics.

6 goals in 2 days would be pretty massive.

I thought you were talking about ELC's..my bad. I was insinuating that's what happens when they expire.

Maybe he'll block the other teams dump attempts and we'll maintain offensive zone pressure?

6 goals in 2 days would be pretty massive.

I wonder who the last player was to score hat tricks in consecutive games

I wonder who the last player was to score hat tricks in consecutive games

I was gonna guess Gretzky, he's usually the safe guess when it comes to NHL feats.

Have we gotten a PP goal since I changed my av?! s***!

I'm gonna need an answer to this question, i'd hate to think my Beavis masterpiece jinxed us.