• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

I pretty much only play Club/OTP outside of the GM Connected league I run. My EASHL skater is RD, 94 goals 343 assists +117 in 507 games. Legend 3 card, I only play defense.

We're in rare company! I absolutely love defense, and while I'm kinda forced to play center in club games, the past month or two I'd force my friends to play center so I can enjoy the intricacies of shutting down the opposing team. Also, when no club mates are on, playing D was the only sure-fire win for me in team lobbies or drop-ins for easily getting to legend.

Lately though, as in the past week lately, I started to try out goalie and I'm loving that as well. It's a much different challenge that I'd like to get better at to make it even more enjoyable.

I guess I just really like keeping the puck out of the net more than I do scoring points.

#42 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Does anyone play in any organized leagues like League Gaming or VHL? 

I joined the LG sixes league a few weeks ago and it's a lot of fun. I'm playing for the Oshawa Generals CHL team right now at the RD position. I've put up 13 points in my first 6 games and we are about to head to the playoffs.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#43 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

Never heard of VHL or LG. I'll have to check them out, I usually go through Virgin Gaming. Play for money sometimes.
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#44 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

http://www.leaguegam...orums/index.php

Give it a look, you really only have to commit to 3 night games per week, they do 2 games each night Sunday-Wednesday and one game on Thursday. You can sign up for when you are available to play and your GM will schedule you in. Good community if you land on the right team, and it's easy to get traded elsewhere if you don't like the people you are playing with. 

#45 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:51 PM

Anyone play EASHL?

I'm looking for a club, preferably competative 

I can play any position comfortably

wingsalltheway.jpg

Pavel datsyuk is the best player in the world because he snatches the puck from unsuspecting players and  follows it up by the simultaneous undressing of the defence pairing.  The end result is a calm skate back to his bench  where he can bask in the praise of his multiple girlfriends from the motherland.

#46 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

I wanted to add on to what I posted above. This season I am the GM of a CHL team in League Gaming. It's full OTP style, 6 vs 6 with no AI involvement. It's an insanely organized and massive league with three tiers, CHL, AHL, and NHL depending on skill and experience. 

I am in the process of scouting to build my team for this season, we are looking for 20 forwards, 8 defenders, and 3 goalies. If you enjoy the Club/EASHL/OTP game mode and are looking for a good organized league to join, this is definitely the one. You only have to commit to 3 games per week, games are generally 8PM and 9PM Sunday through Thursday. You can even commit to just one or two games per week if that is what your schedule allows for. 

I wanted to put the word out, encourage people to check out the league and if you decide to sign up for this season i'll give you a good look and try to draft you to my squad. Last year we made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs, and it was a lot of fun getting there. Its all free, registration is quick and the season begins in about three weeks. Give it a look, if you are sick of playing drop-in with a ton of quitters and want a true 6's league then check out the link.

http://www.leaguegaming.com

LGCHL is the league I am part of.

#47 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Sounds fun, but my life is too hectic for a schedule like that.

I've only played a few games in those leagues or drop ins.  I like playing heads up.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#48 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

I'm on at odd hours of days so it's hard to have a set schedule for that. Sucks....
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users