• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Son of a Wing

Olympic Hockey Schedule & Info

Rate this topic

From The Score:

Part of this deals with recent comments made by Ed Snider, Flyers owner and one of Uncle Gary's "inner Circle" of advisors.

I have a guess what's next.

And so it begins. The NHL earns no money from the Olympics and that eats at the very core of Bettman and the owners. Screw the fans, screw whats good for the game, screw what the players want, They remind me of this guy

Lionel_Barrymore_as_Mr._Potter.jpg

I smell back to back GOLD

They have not even played a game yet. This is where the entitlement gets old. You do realize USA actually beat Canada 5-3 in the prelims that year...I realize they lost the game that counted, but it shows Canada is not unbeatable by any means.

This is probably a better place to put this info than the Olympic thread where it got buried after todays games.

If you want access to CBC's live streams, or their archived streams of every event in the entire games here is how you can access it outside the US.

I've only tested it with Google Chrome, but I'm sure the proxy server works with any other browser, you just need to find the place to enter the settings.

Here is how you connect with Chrome.

Depending on which version of Chrome you'll have to go to one of these 2 spots.

Settings, then at the bottom click "show advanced settings" > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP - Then enter the IP and Port addresses and delete the numbers under "Secure" if there are any.

IP - 199.185.61.1 Port - 8081

If you're running an older version of Chrome

Options > Under the hood > Network > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP then enter the IP address and port.

Also the link in the OP is actually to CBC's website you need to follow another link to get to the actual Olympic coverage.

Here is the CBC Olympic Website

Wow, I actually watched 3 games in one day and I got so much work done at the same time. It sucks to say that I can't follow the Olympic thread due to the spoilers, but I'm not complaining. Team USA may have a shot at the gold this time after watching the top teams play in their first games.

Wow, I actually watched 3 games in one day and I got so much work done at the same time. It sucks to say that I can't follow the Olympic thread due to the spoilers, but I'm not complaining. Team USA may have a shot at the gold this time after watching the top teams play in their first games.

Heck yeah we do. I can't wait until tomorrow.

I think pretty much every game in the entire tournament will have a Canadian involved in the official crew.

12 of the 28 officials are Canadian, with 5 American's, 3 Germans, 2 Czech, 2 Finns, 1 Russian, 1 Swede 1 Slovakian and 1 from Belarus.

Edited by FlashyG