• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Panthers 1

Rate this topic

12339575764_15cf17ea14_o.jpg

Lines are in anticipation of Pav returning, it will be known after morning skate if he will indeed play in this game. If he does, I gotta say I personally love the look of those top 3 lines, and our boys are finally returning to full strength.

LETS BEAT FLORIDA THIS TIME!

They have had our number this season for whatever reason, there is no way we drop another one to them.

Wings take it 5-3. GO WINGS!!

A special mascot for today's GDT, in honor of The Xym and BottleofSmoke as requested...

12340123713_8bbb0ee39e_o.jpg

Nice job as always. I will not be able to see most of this game since my school is hosting District Band and the start was pushed back to today due to the storm yesterday. I will try to check the tsn feed but forums are blocked at the school and I don't anticipate getting home before 9:30 or so.

Let's Go Wings!

Has Smith been a healthy scratch the past couple of games? What has he done or not done, other than the usual?

No he got scratched last game after his terrible penalty in OT against Washington.

Im predicting 4-2 Florida. All the other games the Wings should have won against them Ive picked the Wings so Im switching it up to send some bad joo joo to Florida.

No he got scratched last game after his terrible penalty in OT against Washington.

Im predicting 4-2 Florida. All the other games the Wings should have won against them Ive picked the Wings so Im switching it up to send some bad joo joo to Florida.

By terrible I assume you mean on the refs part? Either way lineups won't change till we lose, so if you get scratched and the team wins you're sol at least until they lose or someone gets hurt.

What baffles me is, Quincey constantly takes dumb penalties and really bad times, always turns the puck over in the defensive zone, always loses coverage of his man, hell most of the time he does all the in the o zone too, yet babs hasn't even scratched him once...

Holy, Z missed all that time and still leads his team in stats...friggen beast

Well considering the only other player on the team (Datsyuk) who would have a shot at outscoring Z has missed even more games than him... and considering that everyone else on the team not named Miller, Quincey, and Cleary have missed a ton of time, it isn't THAT surprising.

I love that lineup tonight, let us see if we can finally get some wins in Florida this season.

Holy, Z missed all that time and still leads his team in stats...friggen beast

Z has been godly all year when healthy. Imo he's basically been his playoff style self all year, he probably knows this team is a Zetterberg away from being out of the playoff picture.

I am a bit nervous about this one. In Florida's previous game they completely dominated the Leafs. Florida has played the Wings tough all season long so there is no reason to expect anything less than a close game. The Wings better not let Florida off the hook again like they did previously. I can really do without the Florida comeback drama tonight. :P