• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Panthers 1

Rate this topic

Just confirmed, per Khan: Pav is playing tonight.

Lines were same as practice yesterday.

Woohooo

I just hope he's actually healthy and not rushing back to prove he's ready for Sochi.

I trust my hockey team to Pavel Datsyuk and you should too.

A special mascot for today's GDT, in honor of The Xym and BottleofSmoke as requested...

12340123713_8bbb0ee39e_o.jpg

This may be the greatest thing I have ever seen. i haven't read down far enough yet, but I thought Kindl was injured? So Smith should be in the lineup I suppose. As long as he's not playing with Q, he'll be good old Smitty. Really wish Eaves was playing instead of Andersson though. Our 4th line was awesome of late and it sucks to see them split up.

Tonight's lineup is the best I have seen on paper all year... Should be a great way to see what this team needs or doesn't. I really like the lineup this way no cleary Bert Sammy or kindl! Hope to keep it this way going forth (no more injuries). Once franzen back and sit Andersson would be the ideal lineup.

ps no way s***ty Florida steals another game against us

Edited by wingfan1991

Whoa there Suzie Sunshine, please put the rainbows back in your ass :lol:

Yes, they need the points. Full stop. But let's look on the bright side, eh? PAVEL DATSYUK.

Tongue in cheek due to frustration on being able to put together awesome effort with high end teams yet show up to a knife fight with a nerf football against lesser skilled teams

Edited by vladdy16
Correction of improper saying

Wow Dats is really back. We are starting to look like an actual hockey team. Really glad to see Jurco, Sheahan, and Glendening still up; they have earned it IMO. 5-2 Wings, they finally beat the subspecies of cougar found in Florida.

lol I love your classification accuracy.

Tongue and cheek due to frustration on being able to put together awesome effort with high end teams yet show up to a knife fight with a nerf football against lesser skilled teams

I'm with you, my family keeps telling me I've become an unpleasant person to watch games with.

I'm concerned the only reason he is playing is to see whether he is healthy enough to play in the Olympics, I hope he is healthy enough not to have a setback.

I'm concerned he isn't Healthy at all, and is only playing because of the Olympics.

That's an awesome lineup! Should have been similar to that from day one...Too bad we had to go through about the worse streak we've seen in these parts since 1989 in order for Kenny to realize it! Funny, watching 24/7 you could tell he was getting a bit annoyed with Babs constant use of crappy vets and refusing to use the youth we had...so glad that all changed!

I for one am blaming Cleary for Weiss's injury, he had to slow way down to stay with Cleary and as he was skating awkward, he tweaked that hernia! Ya, ya, that's the ticket!

I think with this lineup, Florida won't know what to do! Almost a triple threat with Z and Dats on separate lines and the speed and skill of the pink slips will wear Florida down. Heck, even Glenny's line is gonna cause some problems...could Andersson/Glenny/Miller be the new version of the Grind Line? I think if Andy was replaced with Tootoo or Eaves it sure could!

The Wings seem decided to spread the wealth to bottom feeders this season. For some it may seem good and modern, but shouldn't they keep some for themselves this time?

Wings take this one in regulation.

ps. for moderators: do i have to put quote: sarcasm-start/sarcasm-end? :confused: