• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Panthers 1

Rate this topic

I didn't see him stumble, limp, or wince, but it seemed to me that he never tried out his top gear.

He might not have a top gear yet. Though after sitting 5 weeks it's not surprising, as long as he stays healthy he will continue to improve with time.

He might not have a top gear yet. Though after sitting 5 weeks it's not surprising, as long as he stays healthy he will continue to improve with time.

As long as he's healthy when he gets back from the Olympics he will be awesome. He might not want to go 100% either, he wants to be able to go to the Olympics and not get injured before hand

It was uncanny how Mickey predicted that the Wings were gonna take a penalty at the end of the game and Lashoff kept crossing checking a Florida player who was falling over the Wings net. I think Lashoff gets away with first cross checks but he kept going at the Florida player who was out of the play.

Well, at least we know we have a big mean crease-clearer.

Datsyuk looked pretty great, all things considered. He was basically robbed of a goal and two assists. There were definitely moments where you could tell he'd been out for a month, but then, his rhythm and decision-making have been somewhat off for most of the season.