• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Panthers 1

Rate this topic

Why are people mad at Howard? DeKeyser took an ill-advised shot directly into traffic with the PP over and couldn't get back on defense to cover for it. DD is a fine player, but he has shown nothing to date that he is capable of handling the point effectively on the PP. What does it say about the quality of the d-men when only two are playing on the PP for both units and finding two even is a struggle?

Edited by GoWings1905

Why are people mad at Howard? DeKeyser took an ill-advised shot directly into traffic with the PP over and couldn't get back on defense to cover for it. DD is a fine player, but he has shown nothing to date that he is capable of handling the point effectively on the PP. What does it say about the quality of the d-men when only two are playing on the PP for both units and finding two even is a struggle?

I'm mad at Howard because he is literally incapable of making a clutch save this season. I am a huge Howard fan, but he consistently is outplayed by other goalies.

Popping in to check things briefly from work, but with the way things are going with hosting District Band, I'm going to miss the whole game due to having to drive the students' luggage to the hotel at 9, so any and all detailed descriptions of the action are greatly appreciated in advance. I'm hoping that the Wings pull it out, as being down after only giving up two shots on goal seems to indicate they controlled the period except for the DeKeyser breakdown leading to the breakaway goal.

Let's go Wings!