• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Gustav Nyquist Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

After the Calder Cup run and last night, Gudas is already sick of Nyquist. He's thinking, "Crap, this is what I've got to look forward to for the rest of my career?"

Speaking of Gudas and last night, we really do need a (younger) Bertuzzi type on his line. Guys are going to run Gus and try to make his life hell.

Edited by T.Low

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/01/iginla-nyquist-giroux-named-nhls-three-stars-for-march/

Nyquist named second star of the month, although I think it should be first, considering all our stars are injured and no one else is scoring (hence the lack of assists) he is working his tail off every game and being rewarded for it, but I digress. Good to see the nhl acknowledged what he has done lately, congrats goose!!

At the start of the season one of my friends asked me if he should take Nyquist in his fantasy draft and I said "Definitely, the kid is going to kill it. Mark my words."

My friend did not listen. My friend is last in his hockey pool. I am satisfied.

The kid is playing some unreal hockey. Tatar/Sheahan/Jurco line has been great as well. Amazing to think that this team, with Datsyuk and Zetterberg in the lineup a few months ago, was on the outside looking in... and now they're holding on to that top wildcard spot without their best 2 players. The future is now.

Maybe I should change my username to nyquistishere? lol the future is now , this kid is just so unbelievableeee it's come to the point where I'm waiting for him to score every game

nyquististhefuture

nyquististhenow

sounds more broken English/euro than nyquistishere (of course gus speaks perfect English so it's not perfect)