• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Lines Thread

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Why can't cleary Sammy franzen and bert all get pulled groins and strained pectoral muscles all ready?

Uknow on second thought im okay with these lines. Sammy's not in, lazy franzen is out, eaves is back. If helmer gets back relatively soon, weiss produces atleast a little bit, and cleary continues to play himself out of the lineup. I think we'll be okay. Hopefully a trade/LTIR (hopefully a "vet") will allow Gus to be playing in the coming month or so. I know im being overly optimistic, but the way thingsve been going...well why not? :)

Guest Crymson

I'd like to see Cleary moved to the 15th forward spot. He was once my favorite player on the team, but he is now a disaster.

And i know weve been kicking this dead horse for months but why god, WHY isnt Nyquist dressed and cleary rotting in the AHL where he belongs.

I feel like this is the most perfect time of the season so far to dress nyquist. franzen is out, miller is out, helm is out, useless plugs are literally crippling the top line with arguably the best player on the planet. What will need to happen before hes called up?

Nyquist can only play two more games before he must clear waivers to get sent down.

I think Cleary reconsidered re: the Flyers because he realized they would all see that he can't skate and would laugh at him. Whereas here we'd give him top-six minutes and treat him like a lock for the Hall of Fame.

My only question is: Which number do we retire, 11 or 71?

71. Clearly Cleary keeps getting better with age. :ok:

<3 u too. You can get married with me and Dabura and we'll all move to Utah.

Are you both good looking women with loose morals and the uncanny ability to produce gourmet cheeses, smoked meats, and mustards upon demand?

If not, then I'm out.

Well you can't win em all. Mark this down along with that time Anna Kournikova totally made you look like a fool for not putting gum in her hair. There's still egg on your face for that one.

Missed opportunities, man. They're the bane of my existence.

a/s/l?

Moving a little fast aren't you there soldier? Why don't you start off telling me about the mustards and cheeses...but sultry like. "Oh Yeah, this is an aged gruyere smoked to perfection with hickory and sage, topped off with a spoonful of Inglehoffer stone ground...you like that don't you bad boy?"

Moving a little fast aren't you there soldier? Why don't you start off telling me about the mustards and cheeses...but sultry like. "Oh Yeah, this is an aged gruyere smoked to perfection with hickory and sage, topped off with a spoonful of Inglehoffer stone ground...you like that don't you bad boy?"

You know I'm holding this cheese fetish against you in the future, right?

Mule back at practice today we got:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Franzen-Alfredsson

Tatar-Weiss-Abdelkader

Miller-Andersson-Eaves

I like those lines. If you look at the teams that are having success this year quite a few seem to have 3 balanced scoring lines. San Jose, Toronto, Colorado.

Now we just have to insure our scoring lines score...

Wouldn't mind seeing our forward group look something like this...

Mule-pav-z

Nyquist-Weiss-alfy

Tatar-helm-Abby

Miller/cleary/Bert- Andy- eaves/tootoo

What's your problem, you want to win a few or something?

In a strange coincidence the mustard and cheese forum I'm a member of just tangented into hockey fetishes.....

Anyhow I remember Bowman saying something to the effect of professional hockey players should be able to play with anyone. I wonder if the increased skill level has also increased the nuances and complexities of the game to the point where line combinations play a more crucial role than before.