• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread (Admin warning #316)

Rate this topic

The German Telecaster from the ZDF-Stream obviously watched to many games on NBC as he's constantly freaking out about Crosby. It might also be because german sportjournalists know everything about soccer but nothing about hockey, except the names Crosby and Ovechkin.

Edited by derblaueClaus

So it's nice of NBC to be streaming the games online and all, but their timing for taking commercial breaks is horrendous. They take a break on every replay and I didn't even see the end of this game. Get your s*** together NBC.

Great result for Team USA today. I was expecting a tight win for the Americans and did not expect a 7-1 sHALAKing! (hah!)

I can't wait for the USA Russia game Saturday morning the atmosphere will be electric.

I was disappointed with Team Canada. Even though they controlled the game (as they should against Norway) they couldn't finish. Thankfully I'm accustomed to being disappointed by team Canada in the Round-Robin stage of the Olympics as they often take a few games to start clicking.

L 5-3 USA

W 3-2 OT Switzerland

W 8-0 Norway

L 5-2 Sweden

W 3-2 Germany

T 3-3 Czech Republic

- Hopefully Russia and Sweden go home early so Datsyuk and Zetterberg can rest up and get healthy for the Wings playoff push.