• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread (Admin warning #316)

Rate this topic

I would blame Babcock with his ridiculous line shuffling. No chemistry at all. And Kunitz is lame, there goes Crosby's tag-along. Perry has been subpar, dragging Getzlaf down. I'd love to see Crosby centre Tavares and Duchene. Canada needs a go to line cause right now, we're watching grass and it's not even growing.

You would put three of your team's five centers on one line? Why?

Finland creates a lot of chances with their speed that they don't have skill enough to finish. If there were a team in this tourney that was faster, and had better goal scorers, it would eat Canada up...oh wait...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Man, at least your boys are playing with intensity. I may fall asleep.

You would put three of your team's five centers on one line? Why?

Half the team plays centre. Load up a skill line.

Its no secret that im the furthest thing from a team Canada fan (not because of the country i just really dont like a single one of their players), but man...I really thought theyd be better this tourney. They honestly look awful today as they have in every game ive watched em play. I may not like em, but i really expected and feared more.

No CBC announcer, this isn't "technically a great game". USA vs Russia was a great game. This game is a chess match where Canada needs to get more quality shots to the net, but the Finns D is in their heads and they're as Kip said, skating in glue. That's why I wanted a guy like Ladd on the 4th line to grind and hit. USA has a line of Callahan-Backes-Brown....we have Nash in that role. f*** me.

Very unimpressed with Team Canada. Considering their lineup, shouldn't they be.... better?

Also, the backup/color commentator guy is awful.

Glen Healy, by far the worst part of Hockey Night in Canada every Saturday. Guy is not only a complete moron, but a tardcore Leaf Blower.