• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread (Admin warning #316)

Rate this topic

Is it just me or did Russia have more shots in the last 30 seconds than all the rest of the period? Wish Datsyuk could have had a gold, but I dislike all others on that team, except Radulov, at least he played a good tournament.

PHASE 1

Acquire Tuomo Ruutu

PHASE 2

?

PHASE 3

Stanley Cup

Only if Carolina retains about 50% of that salary. He gets paid A LOT for his meager NHL production. And he's hurt all the time. But I do like how feisty he is though...dude hits everything.

Had a feeling the Finns would win. I feel REALLY bad for Pavel. He tried so hard to carry that team, but anytime he wasn't on the ice Russia looked kinda terrible. Terrible coaching and Ovechkin, Malkin and Semin should be ashamed of their efforts. Ovie especially.

Feel pretty good about Sweden's chances to reach the finals now though. Usually good games against the Finns, but their team doesn't scare me as much as many of their past teams have. Sweden won't play as individualistic as Russia did so it will be harder for Finland to defend as easily. And Sweden's defense and goaltending should be able to do a better job of not giving Finland easy goals.

Wow, so Finland pulled it off. I'm sad for Pasha but at least he can get some rest now.

I hope my office knows there is a game on because I will be on DND from 11-1 :) I might even slip out to Hooters for the 2nd.

Slipping out to Hooters is never a bad thing *g*

I really hope Pasha is already on a plane back may he and all his teammates be safe.