• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,251 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

Says who? That's a KH body double. He's sent to do public appearances in scary places so that the real KH is never in danger.

Either that or Russia has internet - maybe even 56k dialup access. ROL - Russia OnLine.

it's still under construction, the internet was supposed to be completed there by the time the olympics started, but by the time the mafia took their cut of the funding, they only had run a wire to Vladimir Poutine's house

#22 FireCaptain

FireCaptain

This space for rent.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Of course his house was connected first, how else was he supposed to post horseback riding, topless selfies?

0804_vladimir_putin_ap09080407547_ap_02-

(ok, not really a selfie)

it's still under construction, the internet was supposed to be completed there by the time the olympics started, but by the time the mafia took their cut of the funding, they only had run a wire to Vladimir Poutine's house

Most nights, my posts are brought to you by Heineken and sarcasm.
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
We not score, is hard to win. - Pavel Datsyuk #13

#23 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,251 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:34 PM

Of course his house was connected first, how else was he supposed to post horseback riding, topless selfies?

0804_vladimir_putin_ap09080407547_ap_02-

(ok, not really a selfie)

That horse is quite exquisite, unfortunately I don't think it has long to live, it has a huge, really ugly tumor on it's back..

#24 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Sproul called up!

#25 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

I'd guess it's to replace Kindl.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#26 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

I'd guess it's to replace Kindl.

I wish it was permanent.  I hope he scores on his 1st shot with a heavy one-timer.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#27 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 1,776 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

and....Sprouls been sent back down...lol

"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”