• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest blueadams

USA-Canada Thread

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

WOOOOOOOOO. What a comeback by the Canadian women. I don't see the US forgetting that loss for A LONG time.

I want the USA to beat Canada for 2 reasons

1) The entire Canadian fanbase seem to have decided to start behaving like Toronto Maple Leafs fans for this tournament.

2) Kessel

When you single out Kessel of all the players,it makes you look like a TML fan somehow :lol:

As a neutral I want a hard, exciting game with Weber - Backes having a go at it.

This is the best offense versus the best defense. If Canada loses doubt around the selection and also Babcocks equal icetime are going to rise if they win well he will be a god amongst Canadians again :)

So......After Canada gets whipped in their national sport today, how long will it take them to recover? Today would be a good day to buy stock in Canadian beer company's. Lots of drowning of sorrows later today! GO USA!!!!!!!!

s*** is getting intense already. I woke up, had a raw egg breakfast, and listened to Motley Crue's "Too Fast For Love" album in it's entirety. Afterward I took a ten minutes period of silence to reflect upon the sacrifice and hardship endured by George Washington and his men at Valley Forge. Most recently I spent time identifying which Western movie heroes were most like Team USA's current stars. David Backes is Rooster Cogburn, and Patrick Kane is Shane. That's as far as I got.

America rules! Motley Crue Rules! Rooster Cogburn and Shane Rule!

I'm out (for now)!

Edit: Blake Wheeler is Jeremiah Johnson.

Edited by kipwinger

s*** is getting intense already. I woke up, had a raw egg breakfast, and listened to Motley Crue's "Too Fast For Love" album in it's entirety. Afterward I took a ten minutes period of silence to reflect upon the sacrifice and hardship endured by George Washington and his men at Valley Forge. Most recently I spent time identifying which Western movie heroes were most like Team USA's current stars. David Backes is Rooster Cogburn, and Patrick Kane is Shane. That's as far as I got.

America rules! Motley Crue Rules! Rooster Cogburn and Shane Rule!

I'm out (for now)!

How dare you. Shane would never beat up a cab driver.

How dare you. Shane would never beat up a cab driver.

He's a reformed gunfighter. It's pretty clear he sowed some wild oats as a young man...and then got his act together, just like Kane. And they're both sandy haired little guys who can shoot the lights out.

So......After Canada gets whipped in their national sport today, how long will it take them to recover? Today would be a good day to buy stock in Canadian beer company's. Lots of drowning of sorrows later today! GO USA!!!!!!!!

Did you American's learn nothing from Vancouver's Cup run?

We don't cry when we lose, we burn things like cars and buildings.

Although buying liquor stock isn't a bad idea, you should probably buy stock in harder stuff than beer, not enough alcohol to make a suitable Molotov Cocktail.

He's a reformed gunfighter. It's pretty clear he sowed some wild oats as a young man...and then got his act together, just like Kane. And they're both sandy haired little guys who can shoot the lights out.

Nope, I still see Kane siding with the ranchers - he's Jack Wilson.

The Crue? Put on some Nugent man! BTW.... Martin is out for todays game. Faulk is in as the 7th D and Carlsson will be paired with Orpik.

Suter and McDonagh are gonna log some heavy minutes today...yeesh. I like the Carlson Orpik pair though, they're both big, strong, aggressive, and play good defense.

Nope, I still see Kane siding with the ranchers - he's Jack Wilson.

Are you calling Kane a "low down Yankee lair"?