• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest blueadams

USA-Canada Thread

Rate this topic

What a game! It was tons of fun watching the defensive battle. Hate Healy though... he's worse than pierre by far. He was whining about the penalties against Canada, even though all the penalties were legit for both sides.

Good game USA, that should have been for gold.

Since I did the Kessel eagle photoshop how do the American fans here feel about some shops from the other side?

Honest question, that was a tough loss and I don't want to rub it in.

All's fair in love and war.

*Edit - but thanks for the consideration!

Glad Blake Wheeler made the team over a perennial 30 goal scorer..........

Key to the game was the defenses of each team. Canada's defense is good enough to pressure the US attackers. They couldnt get open for more than an instant. US defense wasn't good enough and gave Canada open ice all game.

Kane was a major disappointment this tourney. For how much he seemed to have the puck he did very little positive with it. Other than Kessel id say Carlson was the best player for the US this tourney so far. Kids having a coming out party.

Guest RyaN_84

what a great game!
i was on the edge of my seat the whole 3rd period!!

congrats team USA you made a game of it! good luck in the bronze medal game!
don't take the fins lightly.

GO CANADA :)

If I had to boil this loss down to one thing, it would be the backchecking on the part of the Canadians. They were all over Team USA and didn't let them have sustained pressure in the offensive zone. Really nice game. Kudos.

Agreed. To me that's coaching. That's Babcock being exposed for "the nit-wit that he is" LOLLOLOLOL Blueadams FAIL

It was a good game, lot of pressure and excitement. I'm not too sure how interested i'll be in watching the Bronze game but likely will watch the game for gold and hope Sweden pulls through.

I think Canada's severe lack of offensive production will inevitably bite them back in the long run and Sweden brings home gold. Canada gets their chances but can't put the puck in the net, 3 goals combined in the last two games and one of those teams being Latvia is concerning.

I give them praise for moving on but they need to find a way to score goals if they plan on winning it all.

Guest RyaN_84

well again USA shouldnt take Finland lightly.

it will be a good game nontheless. :)

again USA has nothing to be ashamed of. it was a great game, with plenty of fast paced action.

can't wait for olympic hockey to be over and done with so everyone can be civil and friends again :)