• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest blueadams

USA-Canada Thread

Rate this topic

Healy was the color commentator. Hughson was doing play by play

Don't know the name their is one more guy Healy is like the Pierre on ice commentating

When Marleau took that penalty so Pavelski didn't break in alone and get the pass Healy is saying just let that guy go by you blah blah and Simpson called him out on his stupidity

Well congrats Canada. As much as it pains me to say that, we didn't play hard-nosed enough and Canada was all over us.

Do we really have to keep Beiber?

No, I suggested yesterday that winner would be the one to shoot him into space. George Malik upped the ante by saying into the sun.

What a game! It was tons of fun watching the defensive battle. Hate Healy though... he's worse than pierre by far. He was whining about the penalties against Canada, even though all the penalties were legit for both sides.

Good game USA, that should have been for gold.

The only penalty that wasn't legit was on Getzlaf. No contact was made, Kane just threw his head back to goat a call. Other than that, a tight battle. I finish working now :lol:

Good game, really enjoyed watching. At least the Swedes made the gold medal game so I can at least cheer for a Wings win :D

I'm happy either way. Canada or Wings.... I love Sweden regardless of who they play.

BTW, after this showing, USA doesn't deserve the Bronze...not that I think they'll beat The Fins.

Just give them a participation pin...who cares about a Bronze...

I'm not sure how losing 1 - 0 to the best team (on paper) is a disappointing showing. One different bounce in 1st and the game could've been entirely different. Either way good game and I think Canada deserved the win. Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

The only penalty that wasn't legit was on Getzlaf. No contact was made, Kane just threw his head back to goat a call. Other than that, a tight battle. I finish working now :lol:

I'm happy either way. Canada or Wings.... I love Sweden regardless of who they play.

I'm not blaming the refs for this game, but don't be a homer. What about the hook against Kane? Forgot who it was, but they sold it well.

Alright I'm back from the bar and ready to take it like a man. Congratulations Team Canada...you played the better game. Good tourney Team USA, it was fun. Now, I'm going to set it up for the Team Canada fans to spike.

That win was so sweet...(fill in the blank)

Alright I'm back from the bar and ready to take it like a man. Congratulations Team Canada...you played the better game. Good tourney Team USA, it was fun. Now, I'm going to set it up for the Team Canada fans to spike.

Everyone has been surprisingly chill throughout the entire game and after it ended lol. There has literally been zero whining or bragging.

Everyone has been surprisingly chill throughout the entire game and after it ended lol. There has literally been zero whining or bragging.

Well there was no controversy about that win, it was pretty thorough. F me. Four more years.

Edited by vladdy16
DON'T CIRCUMVENT THE CURSE FILTER!!

2gy9b40.jpg

11ql08i.jpg

It was a great game, and until that final horn blew I was convinced USA was going to tie it.

Really impressed by Carlson and Quick in todays game.

Hope you guys take the photoshops in good fun...I'll happily do more at Canada's expense vs Sweden.

As a neutral observer I've loved both games for different reasons today. Systematically wise the first game was as good as it gets, Canada - USA was back and forth overshadowed by an Allstar canadian defense and superb goaltending from Jonathan Quick.

Can't believe I'm defending a Blackhawk here but Kanes Grandpa passed away not long before the Olympics so huge kudos to him for every trying to play I know, I would not have been able to do so.

MVPs

SWE - FIN Karlson, Godqvist

CAN - USA Quick, Benn (you ******* monster), Kessel and I hate to say it but.....Crosby the guy worked his tails off every shift and created chances from nowhere. Under der the radar that Carlson kid best defender after Suter on tema US

Kane didn't get a penalty in the game.

Maybe it was Kessel. In all fairness, I went to a bar at lunch so I can't be held accountable for my short term memory loss. I just remember a cheap hooking call somewhere in there. It didn't matter in the end, just saying.

So......After Canada gets whipped in their national sport today, how long will it take them to recover? Today would be a good day to buy stock in Canadian beer company's. Lots of drowning of sorrows later today! GO USA!!!!!!!!

Sunday will be an even better day for beer companies when we win gold :)

100% class Kip. :clap:

It would be nice to see (without naming names) some other LGWers who talked way more trash than you, follow suit.

Hook on Kunitz that nullified a great scoring chance. Had to be called. No goal on resulting PP so your point is moot

Please read all of my posts before replying to a previous one.

It would be nice to see (without naming names) some other LGWers who talked way more trash than you, follow suit.

Seriously? I think we have been pretty accommodating considering the circumstances. Would you like an American Lager while you wait?

The two teams I was rooting for will be taking home silver and gold respectively, congrats us on losing to the inferior Canadians again lol

trololololololol

Please read all of my posts before replying to a previous one.

Seriously? I think we have been pretty accommodating considering the circumstances. Would you like an American Lager while you wait?

trololololololol

Ya ok, the US fans were bragging for the last few weeks relentlessly about how they were winning the gold this year, and Canada has no chance and blah blah blah, I'm just doing my due diligence now.