• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

Olympic Hockey Streams?

Rate this topic

With the USA and Canada game at 12:00 and the Finland Sweden game going on right now, does anyone have a link to a decent stream for the remaining. I have tried Justin.tv but those feeds always get shut down and the NBC website wants to charge or something after the first half hour of watching.

thanks in advance everyone and Go USA

Ditto, have a good source but it's down today. :-(

The best method could be finding a fast proxy in Canada to watch CBC, but I am not finding much that isn't painfully slow and laggy.

The proxy I was sending people at the start of the games stopped working but this one was working yesterday. I only tested it in Chrome, so if you're using it as your browser here is where you go to enter the proxy settings and the proxy server.

If you're using Google Chrome go to your settings, then to the bottom and click show advanced settings, then go to Change Proxy Settings, LAN Settings, Select the checkbox for Use Proxy Server for LAN, click on advanced.

Then delete the info under "Secure" and put this in under the HTTP field.

184.107.159.155 Port - 3128

Let me know if you have any trouble.

The proxy I was sending people at the start of the games stopped working but this one was working yesterday. I only tested it in Chrome, so if you're using it as your browser here is where you go to enter the proxy settings and the proxy server.

If you're using Google Chrome go to your settings, then to the bottom and click show advanced settings, then go to Change Proxy Settings, LAN Settings, Select the checkbox for Use Proxy Server for LAN, click on advanced.

Then delete the info under "Secure" and put this in under the HTTP field.

184.107.159.155 Port - 3128

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Yeah, that one is down atm. Where are you finding these?

If that's against the rules I'll remove it.

The stream is legal, all I provided was a way to bypass the geo-blocking. It's not illegal to connect to proxy servers.

TBH, I'm not sure on the answer to that. I don't think what you're proposing is illegal, so for the time being it can stay here.

I'm checking with Matt for his opinion, so it could still change.

If you have almost any major cable/dish provider, you can use your account info to access the NBC Olympics streams for free, and not just for the first 30 minutes.

For some reason it's working for me without having to sign in, so I thought the same applied for everyone.