• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

OYO Sports Toys: Red Wings

Rate this topic

So hung up on the details. They could just be cool things to have. I didn't really think anybody would be playing with them. I got rid of my legos, oh I don't know, 20 years ago. No I'm not 40.

If you are really interested though, I think they can be had for cheaper on Amazon. I have not looked though.

FWIW, I have seen Dats with a goatee before.

Edited by rrasco

So hung up on the details. They could just be cool things to have. I didn't really think anybody would be playing with them. I got rid of my legos, oh I don't know, 20 years ago. No I'm not 40.

If you are really interested though, I think they can be had for cheaper on Amazon. I have not looked though.

FWIW, I have seen Dats with a goatee before.

Teh thing is, if you buy more of them you want to be able to see a difference that's why I'm a bit hung up on the details. 12,99 $ for such small lego figures should provide premium made quality and a bit more love on details thats all I'm saying.

Red Wings players available include: Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Kronwall, Abdelkader, Dekeyser, Franzen, Alfredsson, Ericsson.... and Luke Glendening?

Lol, I'll trade you a Luke glendening, Justin abdelkader, and Johan franzen for your Pavel Datsyuk

Edit: stupid auto crocodile

Edited by Euro_Twins

Easy there, tiger. The toymakers obviously know something about Glendening's future since when you mouse over his figurine's link is says "Henrik_Zetterberg2."

Red Wings players available include: Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Kronwall, Abdelkader, Dekeyser, Franzen, Alfredsson, Ericsson.... and Luke Glendening?

More importantly, who's the black guy with the beard?

P-NHLDET08H-G1LE-2.jpg

Easy there, tiger. The toymakers obviously know something about Glendening's future since when you mouse over his figurine's link is says "Henrik_Zetterberg2."

More importantly, who's the black guy with the beard?P-NHLDET08H-G1LE-2.jpg

It's P.K. Subban, he wants to be a Red Wing so badly he paid of the toy maker to make it happen.