• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/26 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Canadiens 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

I'm okay with Bert as a 4th line grinder.....not a 1st line starter. Makes zero sense.

Except he can't play a 4th line grinder role. He's better suited to playing with a skilled center. I'm ok with giving him a shot there (though not with Nyquist on the 4th line) as long as Babcock doesn't elave him there for 2 weeks when it's not working, and as long as Nyquist takes some shifts in Bertuzzi's spot.

I think people forget how fast line combos can change in a game.

I agree, but with the injuries we should be starting our best lineup, and that is for Nyquist to be on the top line. We cannot afford to fall behind in the score with some of the players we are missing and our scoring issues.

I agree, but with the injuries we should be starting our best lineup, and that is for Nyquist to be on the top line. We cannot afford to fall behind in the score with some of the players we are missing and our scoring issues.

It should be:

Gus- Pav- Bert

Franzen- Sheahan- Tatar

Alfie- Helm- Abby

Eaves- Glendening- Miller

With Franzen coming back I think Jurco and Andersson should be scratched not Eaves and Glendening.

I would like to see:

Abdelkader Datsyuk Franzen

Alfredson Helm Nyqvist

Tatar Sheahan Jurco

Miller Glendening Eaves

I'm really over Pav playing with Abby, they just don't complement each other well. Plus I don't think he should be playing on the first line.

Franzen and Bert on the same line scares me. Why not put Franzen with Tatar, they seemed to have good chemistry before Franzen got hurt.

The line of Mule-Helm-Tatar gave LGW hope earlier in the year when there wasn't much.

I'm really over Pav playing with Abby, they just don't complement each other well. Plus I don't think he should be playing on the first line.

Dats likes Abs cause of his forecheck. And his offensive skills keep improving. He's a guy that the other guys want to play with cause his work ethic is contagious.

It should be:

Gus- Pav- Bert

Franzen- Sheahan- Tatar

Alfie- Helm- Abby

Eaves- Glendening- Miller

With Franzen coming back I think Jurco and Andersson should be scratched not Eaves and Glendening.

I agree with Glendening being in the lineup, but I'd keeo Jurco in cause he's creating offence and that line has crazy chemistry. Tuzzi should be out and Glendening in centering the 4th line.

The line of Mule-Helm-Tatar gave LGW hope earlier in the year when there wasn't much.

Dats likes Abs cause of his forecheck. And his offensive skills keep improving. He's a guy that the other guys want to play with cause his work ethic is contagious.

I only sit Jurco because before Franzen got hurt he was lighting it up playing with Tatar.

so, franzen datsyuk tatar

nyquist helm alfie

abby sheahan jurco

miller andy eaves

Nyquist and Helm's speed together would be quite the handful.

I only sit Jurco because before Franzen got hurt he was lighting it up playing with Tatar.

I'd still keep Jurco on the 4th line over Tuzzi. Tuzzi is just too slow and broken now. Jurco can work on his defensive game in that case in a shutdown role. He's got the physical play to do it, he just needs some coaching on positioning and he's good to go.

Nyquist and Helm's speed together would be quite the handful.

I'd still keep Jurco on the 4th line over Tuzzi. Tuzzi is just too slow and broken now. Jurco can work on his defensive game in that case in a shutdown role. He's got the physical play to do it, he just needs some coaching on positioning and he's good to go.

It might be better to play Eaves on the fourth line and send Juro down. I just think his development will suffer playing with Bert on the fourth line.

Nyquist - Dats - Abdelkader (babs likes the big body)

Franzen - Helm - Alfredsson

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Miller - Glendening - Eaves

That is who I would start based on recent performances. Soon enough Weiss comes in and takes a spot on the 4th to get going.

Completely agree. That first line was clicking great with Z centering it, so the logical move would be just to slot Pav there instead now. Bertuzzi is done. He shouldn't be getting another 'final shot' with 24 games remaining in an extremely tight playoff race. What's next another crack at it for Cleary too? Just don't understand why the Wings can't cut ties completely with the dead weight.

Any of my fellow Canadians know where I can get a live stream for TSN that isnt made up of 15 pixels?

Unfortunately my 180$ subscription to NHL gamecenter doesn't allow me to watch these games

That is why you use HockeyStreams. I had the same issues a couple years ago and I switched because of it. Plus I pay half the price for the same thing.

It might be better to play Eaves on the fourth line and send Juro down. I just think his development will suffer playing with Bert on the fourth line.

I said in place of Tuzzi on the 4th line, when he and Nyquist trade spots 2 shifts into the game.

Any of my fellow Canadians know where I can get a live stream for TSN that isnt made up of 15 pixels?

Unfortunately my 180$ subscription to NHL gamecenter doesn't allow me to watch these games

You don't have cable?