• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dat's sick

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 6 at Senators 1, Franzen w/Hat Trick

Rate this topic

Monster in net wtf? Babcock bad move.. Jimmy all the way back to back workhorse remember? Monster swims out there always out of position no confidence in him.

It's amazing how everyone sang his praises earlier in the year, and hated on Jimmy, now it's reversed

I'd just like to say how glad I am to see Pavel leading the forwards in ice time last night after getting trashed all over the place for playing in the Olympics and getting hurt consequently missing the next 15 games or whatever the pessimists predicted. To me, he's spent the last decade-plus displaying nothing but a team-first attitude and grit. I had to listen on the interweb since I live out of state, so if he had his worst game in recent memory, feel free to correct me. It was just a bummer reading all the negativity about his choice to wear the C for Russia on home ice. Maximum respect, Pavel. Now, let's win another one, boys!

^

look I love Pavs as much as the next diehard wings fan, but he looked noticeably off last night. Very unlike himself, he barely stickedhandled and was quick to give the puck to somebody else. His shots looked weaker but he was hustling and made some good defensive plays especially while back checking

Good thing Bert did not net a hat trick ... he might have been sent down to the minors!

Bertuzzi and Cleary haven't played in forever. They're on the team they need to play occasionally. Back to back games after 2 weeks off I'm surprised more guys aren't getting a night off

Bertuzzi and Cleary haven't played in forever. They're on the team they need to play occasionally. Back to back games after 2 weeks off I'm surprised more guys aren't getting a night off

Sorry, but I disagree. Cleary and Bert don't need to play occasionally unless we are searching for a top pick. If Babs is going to play them, play them where they should be. Nyquist should be on the top line.

It's amazing how everyone sang his praises earlier in the year, and hated on Jimmy, now it's reversed

those people need to realize that hes our most important player

Khan tweeted:

Wings warming up... with 93-13-14, 8-43-11, 21-15-26, 20-41-18

Datsyuk and Nyquist :w00t:

now thats a solid top 3 lines.