• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dat's sick

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 6 at Senators 1, Franzen w/Hat Trick

Rate this topic

What af****** joke! Its a sad day when NYQUIST is the one stepping in for his teammate. Someone should've fed Neil his teeth well before that stunt.

Good win but for f***'s sake someone grow a pair and stick up for their teammate! They totally bullied use the entire third period.

What af****** joke! Its a sad day when NYQUIST is the one stepping in for his teammate. Someone should've fed Neil his teeth well before that stunt.

Good win but for f***'s sake someone grow a pair and stick up for their teammate! They totally bullied use the entire third period.

And looked like a bunch of classless losers the whole game. I'm all for sticking up for teammates, but I'd rather watch my team play hockey.

Who exactly do you expect to do that? The Wings have nobody on the roster that could "feed him his teeth". They have guys who would fight but nobody in Neils class. It would be a decided win for Neil against anyone so whats gained?

Neil better get a suspension for that bullsh*t. He punches a guy in the head without any warning or trying to drop the gloves first? Pretty obvious he was trying to re-injure Franzen, which would be despicable for any type of injury, but a head injury? IMO that certainly should warrant a suspension of some sort.

Neil better get a suspension for that bullsh*t. He punches a guy in the head without any warning or trying to drop the gloves first? Pretty obvious he was trying to re-injure Franzen, which would be despicable for any type of injury, but a head injury? IMO that certainly should warrant a suspension of some sort.

Yeah.....not gonna happen.

There is a certain guy named Steve MacIntyre in the AHL Neil wouldn't even look at our players with this guy in the lineup. Could easily be had for a fourth rounder I guess.

Nice win but this team needs to add some serious swagger and mean streak