• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dat's sick

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 6 at Senators 1, Franzen w/Hat Trick

Rate this topic

I missed the post game presser from franzen, if someone can post it, I would love said person forever :)

Just got home from the rehearsal. If anyone has a link to mile's presser, please post it. Awesome to see the Wings clicking tonight.

I used to record and post pre/post game stuff, but haven't lately. FSD puts up a couple of clips each game.

Maybe I can get stuff rolling again, if rrasco would just hurry up and get done with his stuff :P

Edited by drumnj

38 shots on goal, and some missed wide open opportunities by Ottawa, I'm amazed it wasn't 6-4, but I'll take it!

Awesome to see Shea, Tats, and Jurco pouring it on!

Edited by T.Low

The last time mule had a great game in Ottawa, his scoring dried up worse than the California drought. Hopefully, this time around, he continues the charge and takes seriously his responsibilities. He must continue to lead and work.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Franzen on Neil: "He usually shows up when the games over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." (more)

@AnsarKhanMLive: Franzen on Neil (cont.): "He doesnt like to take heat from fans and coaches (more)."

@AnsarKhanMLive: Franzen on Neil (cont.) "He usually steps up when the game is over and shows everyone that he really fights hard.

I REPEAT, SHOTS FIRED