• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
achildr1

Are we really in for Kesler?!

Rate this topic

It doesn't make much sense for us to have both Weiss and Kesler on the team. That's 10 million right there. While Kesler's a good 2-way hockey player, I just can't stand having a diver and d-bag playing for us. We won't win a potential bidding war for him anyways. And with his NTC, he may not even welcome a trade to Detroit.

In a perfect world, we'd have Patrice Bergeron or Mikko Koivu as our second line center. But the world isn't perfect, so we're stuck with weathering the injuries for now and hoping for the best from Weiss moving forward. If anything, I'd rather shore up our D and give the kids a chance up front.

I heard last night that Kessel only had one nut and didn't start a thread about it.

That was lame.

It doesn't make much sense for us to have both Weiss and Kesler on the team. That's 10 million right there. While Kesler's a good 2-way hockey player, I just can't stand having a diver and d-bag playing for us. We won't win a potential bidding war for him anyways. And with his NTC, he may not even welcome a trade to Detroit.

In a perfect world, we'd have Patrice Bergeron or Mikko Koivu as our second line center. But the world isn't perfect, so we're stuck with weathering the injuries for now and hoping for the best from Weiss moving forward. If anything, I'd rather shore up our D and give the kids a chance up front.

He said he'd waive his NTC for Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Philadelphia.