• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

Serious question...who the heck is Ed Willes?

Also I'm liking the moves Edmonton has made so far.

I have no idea. Just passing on the tweets as they come in for non-twitterers. That was re-tweeted by Malik so I hope it's somewhat credible.

In all this madness, we don't even have a GDT up either. Heh.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 33s

I am hearing NYR and Ryan Callahan are inching towards a contract agreement but they're not there...yet. #TSN #Tradecentre

It's great to keep the thread up to date on the latest and greatest. Just make sure it's from someone that's reputable (like you did with McKenzie).

It looks like Willes writes for The Province, or at least has a blog on their wesbite, but that's not even a verified twitter account.

Flyers will have some space Timmonen is done after this season so that's 6 million they could easily invest 4,5 of that on Amac.

Nah Giroux and Read's extensions kick in next year. 15 players at around 60mil is not a great cap situation.

Nah Giroux and Read's extensions kick in next year. 15 players at around 60mil is not a great cap situation.

Oh thanks for the clarification well that's a tough cap situation but I still like the deal really nothing to complain about from a Flyers point of view. As an Islanders fan I would have for sure wanted a first for him.

A little more than a gas station condom. He's not horrible but he's not great.

Much better to have him on our team then Quincy or Kindl. Erhoff has wayyyyyyy more offensive upside, and has an absolute cannon from the blue line. We have 3 guys who are very solid in their own end (IE Kronners, Big E and Danny D). Erhoff is not awful in his own end, but he is a significant upgrade for moving the puck efficiently, getting shots through to the net, and helping to run the powerplay.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 3m

#canucks traded Roberto Luongo to Panthers.

Insane.

I feel bad for Lou. After all the crap they put him through they could have at least traded him to a contender, not the worst team in the league.