• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

lol ok so holland couldnt seal a deal for moulson or vanek for a 2nd and jarnkrok?f****** kidding me?

who do i want hmm a guy who can barely score 20 goals or a guy who can score 30-40 goals

dont tell me you go after legwand cause hes better defensively. you want better defense pick up a damn defenseman

i understand we wouldve had to clear more cap. and on top a hell of an over payment

i rather have the forwards stay the same even with andy as the first line center and you add a dman.

if you havent made so many horrible signing we would never be in this damn spot. cleary, sams, bert. 6 mil right there and now you can have vanek or ernoff

im not even interested in watching this team anymore. so i can just get pissed off when they blow another 3rd period lead cause the defense sucks? cause theres too much pressure on kronwall and E to lead the team?

better make some serious moves in the offseason or holland can find another job. cause right now all hes trying to do is make a .500 team

/rant

Edited by brett

Guest RyaN_84

The Nashville Predators have traded forward David Legwand to the Detroit Red Wings in exchange for forward Patrick Eaves, Calle Jarnkrok and a third-round draft pick.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=445352

hey there is the thread for that already.

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/topic/76082-legwand-to-detroit/

but thank you for sharing! :)

Edited by RyaN_84

Guest RyaN_84

*** also Yzerman is addresssing the media about Martin St. Louis. Stevie is one great GM, he addresses so calmly , and honestly.

Really surprised we made no moves on D. HOWEVER.

Arguably, the best D-man to be moved was MacDonald and the price of a 2nd (2015) 3rd (2014) and F prospect is pretty steep for a rental.

None of the D-men moved today, are better than calling up a prospect from Grand Rapids and cost us nothing. No picks. Conditional or otherwise.

No prospects.

So, I'm fine with that. It's not as if Edler or Ehrhoff was moved anywhere else and we once again... "missed out."

Katie Strang @KatieStrangESPN 4m

#Isles Snow said MTL deal was their best offer "by far" and that Isles felt "very fortunate" to have made that trade

Guessing everyone was shortchanging Snow because they KNEW he had to make a move on Vanek.

...and trolling the Isles is the thing to do.

Team 1040 says (Canuck goalie) Eddie Lack broke the news to Kesler that he was going to Pittsburgh, then of course it didn't happen. Kesler then said he was going to fire pucks at Lacks head every chance he gets until he's traded. :-)

TSN asked Mike Gilis for his post-deadline observations yesterday. In the background, it sure looked like a golf course was the site of the interview.

I had a hard time getting my attention off that horrible beard he has growing on his face...