• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

@TSNBobMcKenzie: RT @RichNairn9:

#Coyotes have acquired a 2nd round draft choice in 2014 from Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for Dmen David Rundblad & Mathieu Brisebois.

Chicago quietly nabbing an under performing young talent with a RH shot. Good move here. If Rundblad turns it around for them like leddy they will be laughing. Their 2nd is pretty much a 3rd.

The Islanders scratched Vanek tonight. Then I read this on Twitter and it made me LOL

Jason Chaimovitch ‏@JChaimo 6m
Sources close to Dr. Seuss are reporting a three-way trade featuring Thomas Vanek, Richard Panik and Doug Janik.

Would have loved Penner, but I guess he is just a younger Bertuzzi. So far, not really mad at Holland for the players that moved today, but I really don't think we can stand pat. Oh, I am a bit upset over the Mike Weaver deal, sounded like a player we could've used being right handed and all, and it only cost a 5th rounder...once again: Come On Kenny! ©

Don't be upset about the Weaver deal... if you want a D-man from FLA it should be Tom Gilbert.

Besides, Ehrhoff or Edler are still out there. *fingers-crossed*

These trades (Penner for a 4th??!?!?!) are not out of Holland's league. Why is he sitting on his hands?

Because none of them fill a need? If we're to trade it's for quality. A true top 4 d-man or MAYBE a top 6 forward if the price is reasonable.

Ducks and kings are out of the Vanek sweepstakes according to the insiders. Wow, the price must really be insane then for a pure rental. If I am Murray or Lombardi I would rather focus on Moulson or Cammalieri.

Snow would be an idiot (bigger idiot) to not trade Vanek. His price will have to come down.

Ducks and kings are out of the Vanek sweepstakes according to the insiders. Wow, the price must really be insane then for a pure rental. If I am Murray or Lombardi I would rather focus on Moulson or Cammalieri.

Snow would be an idiot (bigger idiot) to not trade Vanek. His price will have to come down.

Some days ago he was quoted saying I'm not going to trade him if my price isn't met so...if Snow really I'd that stupid then wow he better come down with his price tag the market for Vanek just doesn't seem to be what he assumed.

Penguins upped their offer to Pouliot, Sutter, Bennett and a first round pick is Sheri losing his mind for Kesler??

Edited by frankgrimes