• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Luongo to Panthers

Rate this topic

Feel the same ... He's where he wanted to but I can't help but feel sorry for him In a way cause he will never win the cup there

Agreed. I was never much of a Luongo fan but I feel bad for the guy after how he's been jerked around in Vancouver.

He's certainly partly to blame with that contract but the whole situation with Nucks has basically ruined his career.

Roberto Luongo confirms he has been traded to Florida. Signing papers right now. #Tradecentre

14 years after they traded for him the first time around.

Is there an application I can fill out to become Vancouver's next GM?

If you can complete a basic job application you may very well be overqualified.

James Duthie confirming this a direct result of Lou getting pissed about not getting the start in the Heritage classic. His agent got on the phone Monday and facilitated a trade.

Edited by T.Low

Could of had Schneider kadri gardiner .... Instead markstrom Matthias horvat

How is gillies not fired yet

Ouch.

Good stuff on Vancouvers "Team 1040 Listen Now" right now, and for the rest of the day, I'm sure.

Canucks will keep $800,000 salary per yr.

Edited by T.Low

James Duthie confirming this a direct result of Lou getting pissed about not getting the start in the Heritage classic. His agent got on the phone Monday and facilitated a trade.

Well in Bettman's NHL I fully expect Winter Classic with Florida and Tampa Bay involved :ninja:

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 59s

Was told...at one point there were at least 3 different trade scenarios between the Panthers and Canucks. Sounds like Luongo knew yesterday.

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC 50s

Luongo and Steven Anthony for Markstrom and Matthias. Canucks are picking up part of the salary....will be finalized after trade call

VAN is taking back money on Luongo's contract. It varies in amounts each year. Around $1M (ballpark) for each of first four years.

VAN also traded Steve Anthony to FLA as part of Luongo trade. As per @DarrenDreger, VAN retains 15 per cent of Luongo's contract.