• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gcom007

Legwand to Detroit for Eaves, Jarnkrok + cond 3rd/2nd

Rate this topic

Uhh, no. Almquist is currently 2nd in points in GR and has more than Jarnkrok. If I had to pick between keeping Jarnkrok or Almquist, I'd probably go with Adam, but that's just me haha. I really hope it's Ferraro!

Almquist is also bad at playing defense and is out of options after this year, where Jarnkrok is in his fist AHL season and is on fire lately.

The Wings haven't released official details yet, the Nashville beat guys are speculating. Kenny wouldn't trade our only high end C in our system for a rental, at a deadline where the price for players was so low. But if he did, he needs to retire NOW

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

jarnkrok?

no way in hell is holland that stupid.

no way.

...or is he?

Well lets look at it objectively. Jarnkrok is 22 and done f*** all in North America.

Wtf? He's in his first year in AHL and almost a point per game player.

Nashville replaced an aging center with a future star one.

The way Ferraro sounded on TSN...it has to be his son. If its Jarnkrok, Holland needs his head examined. Heksky/Pennerģ other second tier guys went for less than a 3rd and Eaves...if Holland gave up Jarnkrok, he is way less smart than we give him credit for.

Well lets look at it objectively. Jarnkrok is 22 and done f*** all in North America.

Last season you could said the same thing about Tatar, Jurco, Nyquist... what's yoir point? Jarnkrok is a high prospect and we just traded for a rental defensive C...

13 goals and 35 points in 57 games is not nearly a point per game. He does seem promising though.

13 goals and 35 points in 57 games is not nearly a point per game. He does seem promising though.